Rescuing Lucy

In too lazy to go to bakugou while lucy was getting raped so I'll just wright when they find out were lucy was and also it's the next day in this chapter

Bakugou's POV
I busted the door open and saw natsu and sting and they smelled like lucy all over I was gonna run towards them "Bakugou you go to lucy we'll handle these two" icy hot said, deku, mira, gajeel, levy, gray, juvia, laxus, erza, and jellal walked in and nodded at me signaling me to look for lucy I walked passed natsu and sting shooting death glares at them and walked up the stairs I looked the all the room s and couldn't find lucy then I saw one room I didn't look in. I went to the door took a deep breath and opened it to see the most horrifying thing ever "Bakugou did you find" icy hot looked in the room "OMG lucy" the girls cried,lucy was unconscious and had cum all over her, I ran towards her with tears in my eyes "l-Lucy wake up, c-come on l-lu this isn't funny" she didn't wake up "Let's bring her to the guild maybe Porlyusica can heal her" mira said with tears in her eyes. I took off my jacket and put it on lucy and picked her up bridal style and walked out (natsu and sting ran away)
To the Guild
I busted the door open and all eyes were on us "What happened my children" the master said, we looked down in sadness until mira told everyone what happened "that son of a bitch I'll kill those two when I see them" (lucy made up with the guild)the guild was pissed beyond belief "Yea but first we have to heal lucy she isn't waking up" I said then Porlyusica came in and guided me towards the infirmary "put her on the bed" I gently put her on the bed and left to sit at a table "Damnit this is all my fault I shouldn't have let her go!!!!" I said angrily banging my fist on the table "Kacchan it's not your fault, you didn't know that was gonna happen" I looked at deku "I know your right but still" I sighed in frustration and looked down worrying about lucy and so was everyone else.
1 hour later
Porlyusica came out the infirmary and I was the first to run up to her "Is she okay" I said worriedly "Yes she's fine but she's weak so she needs to rest you all can visit her but one at a time. I sighed in relief "You can go visit her first bakugou we'll visit her later" icy hot said, I nodded and walked in the infirmary. Lucy was sleep, she looked so cute and peaceful I just wanted to kiss her now "You know it's funny.......your the first person I ever truly worried about, I guess I..........really do love you lulu" i said as i smiled "I love you to baku" i jumped "Lulu your okay" I said with tears in my eyes "Of course I am and stop crying you'll mess your cute and hot face" I blushed "Damn women" she giggled "But I'm your damn woman" she said with her hand cupping my face "You got that right" I kissed her soft and plump lips then we parted with a string of saliva between us "I love you baku" she smiled "I love you to lulu" she giggled and then I thought to myself 'I want to be with this woman forever.