Love Begins 😍😘

Lucy's POV
It's been 4 weeks and Baku and Todoroki has not noticed us *sigh* "Come on Izuki let's meet up with Haru and Ren" she nodded and we left to meet up with them.
Bakugou's POV
Why.....why is she hanging around him for ugh its infuriating "Calm down bakugou you think I want Izuki to hang around Ren" I looked at the icy hot bastard *tch* we watched the girls play with them and my heart was aching seeing Lucy hang around that Haru guy her smiling, laughing, and blushing at him hurts my heart sseeing her with him period *sigh* damnit.
Todoroki's POV
I feel his pain seeing Izuki around Ren is no fun either *ugh* my heart hurts so much why is she with him, is this what anger feels like...well I hate it.
10 hours later
The girls are still hanging around them well it's time to go to our rooms.
When me and Bakugou turned the corner we saw Ren and Haru getting ready to kiss Lucy and Izuki me and Bakugou dashed over their and punched them Bakugou took Lucy to his room and I took Izuki to mine.
In my room
I pushed Izuki onto my bed and started kissing her all over "Wait todo-mph" I kissed her and she kissed back, I started taking off her clothes and mines I looked at her "I'm going to put it in now" she looked at me and nodded. I slowly slid inside her getting a gasp from her, when I was all the way inside her I stayed so she could get used to my size then started moving slow "Ahh~" hearing that made me go faster then I turned her to doggy style and started pounding her from behind "Ahh~ t-todoroki" I pulled out and came to only feel something warm around my dick, I looked down to see Izuki sucking on my cock "I-izuki" I ran my hands through her hair, it felt so good I came in her mouth and she drank every last drop. We laid down next to each other "I love you Izuki" she blushed " I love you too" i kissed her and we went to sleep while holding her in my arms.

Lucy and Bakugou's lemon is in the next chapter