We're Pregnant!!!!!

I dont feel like doing izuki and todoroki so just think about what u want them to do

Izuki and Lucy's POV
We woke up and went downstairs to start making breakfast "Hi lucy/izuki" we said to each other suddenly we felt sick so we ran to the restroom and threw up, we looked at each other and quickly got up to get a test
5 minutes later
We looked at them and they were positive, we were so happy but.......also scared what the boys might say "Come on lu we have to tell them" I looked at her and nodded. We entered the kitchen and saw the boys eating "Hey girls" they said in unison "H-hey baku/todo" we were so nervous we didn't know what to do "What's wrong are you two okay" they walked up to us and lifted our chins up to look at them "You can tell me anything lucy/izuki I'm your husband if anything is bothering you tell me so again, what's wrong" we pushed them away "We're Pregnant!!!" tears came down our eyes cause we were scared that they might reject the baby....then all of a sudden we felt warmth and opened our to see the boys were....crying "Todo/Baku what's wrong" they stepped back "We're just happy that we're gonna have a child from the women we love" we ran up to them and kissed them with tears in our eyes "We're so happy you excepted us" we all hugged for awhile then broke the hug while wiping our tears away (I know so cheesy that's what I thought when I wrote this)
2 months later
Our bellies have gotten bigger and our mood swings are kicking in, but we are happy and as it turns out were both having boys, we can't wait to tell the boys. We were waiting at the door for them to come home from work (you know Japanese anime tradition) they walked in "Welcome home honey" we said as we leaned to kiss them, we took there bag and coat and put them up we took them towards the couch and gave them there food "So how'd it go" baku/todo said in unison "It went well" we said as we giggled "What are you two giggling on about and what gender" we looked at each we sat beside them one hand on their leg and one on their shoulder "Honey were having a boy" we said in unison, then all we saw were tears of joy they hugged us and we hugged back.
4 months later
Lucy's POV
We were walking down stairs and saw the boys sitting down watching TV as we walked towards them we felt something wet come down our legs we looked at each other "Uh sweetie" they looked at us "My water broke" we said in unison, the boys were shook they quickly gathered the things we needed and went to the car and drove to the hospital. We got there and were immediately rushed to the birth room, luckily me and Izuki were in the same room we held hands as the doctor prepared us then "Okay push" the doctor said "AHHHHH" we screamed "Push" "Ahhhh" it hurt so bad "Okay one more push" "Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" "Wahhhh wahhhh wahhhh" we were relieved the doctors wiped our babies off and handed them to us, we looked at our beautiful baby boys then baku and todoroki came in "Honey come say hi to Luke" I said weakly still tired from the pregnancy "Todo come say hi to Shizu" they came to us with tears of joy and looked at our son "Hehe he has your face baku" he looked at me and kissed my forehead "Thank you" "Todo look he has you red hair" todoroki did the same thing baku did we looked at them "Would you like to hold him" they nodded and held them gently while still crying, the doctor came in "Thay all shall be able to leave tomorrow" we nodded the guys put the babies down in their crates and left with saying goodbye me and Izuki doze off to sleep.
The next day
Izuki and I were dressed and so were the boys and just then they came in ready to take us home "You ready" they said unison we nodded and grabbed the our babies while the boys grabbed our bags and left we went to the car put everything up me and izuki sat in the back while the boys were in the front.
At home
We were finally home we all went inside "Welcome to your knee home Luke/Shizu" the boys put the bags down "Follow us we wanna show you something" we followed them out of curiosity and was in front of a door they opened it to reveal a beautiful well designed nursery with two cribs one side for Luke and the other side for shizu "This is so beautiful baku/todo" since the boys were still sleep we gently laid them in their cribs we left and closed the door quietly. The boy were already downstairs so we went to join them, baku was on the couch i went towards him and sat on his lap he rapped one arm around my waist and one on my thigh "I think todo's in the kitchen" she went to the kitchen then baku laid his head on my chest "You know I love you boobs their like pillows" I blushed. As I sat their I was thinking about my future and how it will be great cause I have baku and now luke in my life and also future children, I am so happy I came this far as from being forgotten and abused by my guild to living a happy life with my husband and friends and now my sons and nephew I am the happiest woman ever.