Crisp & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies

Hi it's Anne !! I have for you guys is a delicious chocolate chip cookie recipe so I hope you enjoy AND try it out!!

INGREDIENTS:

2 3/4 cups of all purpose flour

1 1/4 teaspoons of baking soda

2 1/2 sticks (1 1/2 cups) of softened unsalted butter

1 1/4 of packed dark brown sugar

3/4 cup of granulated sugar

2 large eggs

1 teaspoon of vanilla extract

1- cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips (depending on how much you like)

DIRECTIONS:

First preheat your oven to 350F degrees. In a small bowl whisk together the flour,baking soda and salt together, then in a another bowl put the softened butter and both sugars in and beat at medium speed with a stand mxer or hand held mixer until creamed together (scraping the side of the bowl occasionly). After beat in eggs one at a time into butter mixture until combined then add the vanilla extract. Reduce speed to low and add in flour mixture, mix until combined and you don't see any flour left, then mix in chocolate chips. Line two baking sheets with parchement paper an using a mini ice-cream scoop drop the dough on the pans leaving 1-2 inches inbetween the cookies because they will spread. Bake until golden around the edges but, soft in the middle about 13-15 minutes depending how big your cookies are. Let cool on the pan for 5mins then transfer to wire rack, cool completely & enjoy!!