Pilot

Lisa

"Lalisa Manoban" I smiled after hearing the Dean on our department announced my name. I took a step on the stairs of the stage before taking my walk and accept my diploma. He offered his hand for a handshake, I smiled at him before accepting his hand. "Congratulations" He said, I nodded as my response.

Today was our graduation day, where students and their love ones celebrate this unforgettable event. This is not the end of our book yet, we are just opening another chapter of our life. Where we will face more challenges from the world.

I faced the audience with a grin on my face. After three years, I finally made it. I smiled for the camera, and my dean as well before heading down the stage.

"Look at you" Rosie said while clapping her hands with tears on her cheeks. "I'm so proud of you" She added before rushing forward to hug me.

I patted her back as she cries on my shoulder. "Look at you" I giggled and tried to tease her for being emotional again, like her usual self.

Rosie pull away from our hug, "I know you can do it" She said, she's one of the few person who believed in me. "I'm glad I witnessed everything. Thank you for allowing me to be part of you life" She said and another set of tears are ready to flows on her cheeks.

"I couldn't make it without you" I felt that my eyes is getting teary-eyed already so before my tears flows, I need to think for an escape plan. "We should take a selfie" I said to divert her in our emotional conversation.

Rosie took out her phone and opened her camera before switching it to front camera. "1...2...3... Say Lisa made it" Rosie giggled.

"I made it!" I shouted and smiled before Rosie capture the moment.

That night, where we celebrate my graduation on our house. Rosie and I lived together since I started college, we were childhood friends and going to one college was our plan when we're still kids.

I open and close a small box on my hands, I stopped and traced the necklace with my engraved name on it.

It's been a long time

My attention went to Rosie when she sat beside me and offered a beer. I quickly smile at her before accepting the beer. She smiles back before looking at the small box, after seeing the necklace on it she sighed loudly.

"Now that you're finally done with college, what are your plans?" Rosie asked.

"I'll work" I giggled but Rosie didn't and still looking at me with her serious looks. "What?"

"You still love her" She stated and looked back at the necklace. "You promised, that after you graduate, you'll win her back again" Rosie reminiscing how I said those words as I decided to push her away from me. "I remember how you begged me to act as your lover back then so she'll go, I thought you hated her that's why you're asking me to push her away. But after seeing you cried like a baby after giving you that necklace, I just know you love her"

I closed the small box before forming a weak smile. "Pushing her away back then was the best decision for the both of us" I said. Everyday I always ask myself if I'm made the right decision, but seeing myself chance for the best made me realize that it is indeed for the best.

"You still love her, I know" Rosie's said before taking a sip on the bottle of beer on her hand.

"I do, I still love her" I confessed how I still feel for her. "But I don't think she still loves me. I hurt her Rosie"

"You do, and maybe she does hate you. But don't you want to be with her?" She asked.

"You don't know how much I wanted to be with her again everyday" I chuckled before drinking the beer on my hand.

"Then stop with your excuses" Rosie said with a serious tone. "Apologize for being dumb to let her go. Then win her back again" Rosie said and pats my shoulder. I smiled on how she motivate me to win her back.

I opened the small box once again, and when I remember Jennie's image wearing this, I smiled. "This necklace needs it's rightful owner" I said and looked at Rosie before smiling. "I'm gonna win her back"