D - 4

Lisa

 I groaned as the cotton with disinfection touches the corner of my lips. The slap wasn't that hard, but my skin was not prepared for a slap like that. I throw the cotton on the trash can and put a small plaster on it. 

"You deserve that, for hurting her" Jisoo said while her arms are crossed and was standing in front of me. "I was kind enough to let you aid that inside my house"

"t-thanks" I stutter. I saw her massaging the bridge of her nose. "I really think that as well" I paused, "That I deserve that slap" 

"You think?" She smirked. "You really deserved that!" She started to get annoyed again but she quickly composed herself. "Just don't show your face in front of Jennie ever again, She said, but I shook my head.

"That's my purpose why I fly back here" I bit my lips, even her friend hates me. What more if it's Jennie. 

"Do you really think she wanted to see you ever again?" Jisoo asked and I shrugged my shoulder as my answer. "I am saving you for another slap..." She stopped. "And I am saving her for another heartache" She continued. 

I bitterly smiled at her. She's right, I am sure that Jennie will do the same thing Jisoo did. "There's no harm in trying, right?" I asked. 

"What else do you still want from her?" Jisoo asked and I heard an annoyed tone. "Just leave her alone already, she's doing fine without you"

"But I am not"I bitterly smile. Saw her fist close. 

"And it's her fault?" She asked. "You have all these years to prove that you're sorry for what you did. For not talking to her and cutting all the ties between you two. But you didn't try to get her back, proving that you don't care enough to get her back" She paused. "And now she's finally over you, you'll come back saying that you're not fine without her?"

And it hits me, am I that selfish? 

I didn't say anything to her. I just decided to go back to the hotel I stayed in. 

I throw the coat that I was wearing on the chair and laid my back on the bed. and spent the whole night crying. 

"What happened to you?!" Rosie asked, we facetime each other the next morning. She saw my swollen eyes. "Who did that to you?!" Rosie pointed at the plaster on my lips. 

"Her friend, Jisoo" I answered. "I deserve it tho, I said but Rosie's eyebrow furrowed not agreeing to what I said. 

"Did you tell her the truth?" She asked. 

"I kinda did? I guess?" I answer. 

"It's a yes or no question, Lisa"

"Doesn't matter" I sighed loudly. "She was right anyway," I said trying to not cry. 

"About what?"

"About me being selfish. About how I want to win her and not caring about how she feels about that. Everything, Rosie, she was right about it" I paused. "About all the pain I gave her" And my throat hurt for trying not to cry. 

"What are you gonna do now? Give her up again?" She asked. 

I shrugged. 

I don't want to. Not a want but a need.