D - 1

Lisa

"I remember the exact feelings I have when I drove you here 3 years ago," Rosie said as she takes the U-turn to enter the airport.

Rosie was the one who drove me to the airport when I went to Korea and visit Jennie for the first and last time.

That was one event that I'll always look back when I'm sad. Reminiscing how we look so happy. It made me smile reminiscing our past. And party sad since I know I can't turn back the time where you were still mine, I wish I could.

"This is it," Rosie said as she dropped my luggage on the floor. Rosie smiled at me before hugging me tightly, and it made me smile knowing I have someone supporting me. "You have 23 days to win her back. Come back home with her, alright?" I asked after our long hug.

"I will win her heart back" a smile formed on my lips before planting a small kiss on Rosie's forehead. "Thank you for being my friend. You're the best" I smile before walking inside the airport.

Before entering the door I looked back at her again and I see her crying. Rosie always has a soft heart and even on little things she gets so emotional. I smiled before bidding my final wave before entering the airport.

My heart was pumping hard when the pilot announced that we are about to land in Korea. I felt Deja Vu with the same feeling I felt back then when I'm about to see Jennie personally for the first time.

As I walk my way outside the airport, nothing seems to change just a few new facilities inside the airport.

When I'm finally out of the airport, I felt the cold wind breeze. "I should have brought more coat with me" I stopped walking when I noticed the same exact spot where I first saw Jennie. And I saw an illusion of Jennie on the spot where I first saw her.

She was right in front of me back then and was bickering with her friend. I know I wanted to hug her the moment I see her. But I prevented myself, she might find it weird.

Her illusion fades when a taxi parked in front of her. "I'll see you soon," I said before smiling at the spot where we met and opened the taxi door. I ride the taxi to drive me to my hotel.

It was night time when I arrived at her hotel room. She quickly went to bed and lay her back on it.

After resting for a while, I went to the window to open the curtain. A smile formed on my lips after seeing the moon shining brightly outside.

"Look outside babe," I said when I noticed that the moon was shining bright. I heard her footsteps, maybe towards her window. "Do you see the moon out there?" I whispered on my phone.

"Yeah, it's beautiful" She answered

"If you ever miss me at night, and wanted to be by my side, just look at the moon. Even if we're far from each other, always remember that we are under the same moon"

"But we are not under the same moon, our earth is revolving that's why it seems we are under the moon" We both giggled on how she ruined the mood. "I love you, Lisa. To the moon and back," She whispered.

"I love you too"

I can see my reflection on the window with my bitter smile. "To the moon and back," I whispered after reminiscing our time together.