D - 2

Lisa

My eyes felt dizzy as I woke up on Monday morning, I'm not used to travelling through aeroplane. But if it's for Jennie, this jet-lagged is nothing.

The staff greeted me from the breakfast hall, I wear my casual wear to eat my breakfast downstairs.

After finishing my meal, I opened my laptop on the table. If I want to know Jennie's whereabouts, I need to start looking at the place that I know.

Since we lost contact with each other,  the only place I can go to is her house. But I'm still not a hundred per cent sure if Jennie was still there but I hope she does.

According to my laptop, her location was just one train away from my hotel. I grabbed my phone to message Rosie and tell her that I'm going to Jennie's place.

Before going to her place I went back to my suite to grab my coat, I think it will snow later.

I walk to the station and get inside the train. I sat beside the girl in uniform, probably highschool.

The girl's phone rang and she answered it quickly. I didn't want to eavesdrop on their conversation but I saw the guy from the other line on her screen in front of the moon.

"Good morning, babe" The girl greeted while she smiles at him.

"It's evening here" He chuckled. "But good morning to you baby" He added.

I looked away to give them the privacy that they should have. I felt that the corner of my lips lift when I saw how their experiences are the same as mine.

I do know what it feels having a long-distance relationship. And it sucks, but if you love the person you should willing to accept the situation.

The train operator announced the next station, which is my station. I got out of the train station. Before looking at my phone, it says here that Jennie's house is 5 minutes away from here.

I started walking at a slow pace due to the cold weather. I rubbed my hands while preparing myself to see Jennie. I know she will be mad, but I'll be prepared for that. 

"Hey Jen, long time no see?" I practice before walking to her house. " Very casual" I commented on my own.

How do you approach the one you hurt without making them mad? You can't.

"Here goes nothing," I said before walking in front of her door. "You can do it" I motivated myself before inhaling air and knocks her door three times.

I placed my hand on my chest to check if it still beating. I felt like vomiting, I can't face her.

I turned around to leave because I know I'll mess this up. But I heard the door open. I stopped from my position before I planned to turn my head back to the door.

"Yes?" She asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows at her. This can't be happening.

"Is Jennie here?" I asked her with curiosity on my tone.

After seeing an unfamiliar face on Jennie's house I became very confused.

"Oh," She exclaimed. "The old owner? She sells this house a year ago" She added.

"Do you happen to know where she is now?" I asked again.  The girl tried to remember their last meeting.

"I don't know where she is right now" She answered. "I haven't contacted her since she gave me the papers to this house" She added.

And I felt a sudden pain in my heart, this is my only lead to find her and win her back.  Now I don't know where I will start now.

"Is that so?" I said while giving her a small smile. "Thank you,  sorry for the inconvenience" I added before turning my head around her and walk away.

"But I can give you her number?" The girl said before I could walk away.  I quickly walk towards her again smiling.

"Really?" I asked with excitement. "Oh God, thank you," I said with almost teary-eyed.

Well maybe, destiny is with me.

*
sorry for the v late ud hehe