Chapter 1- what a jerk

Hailey's POV
"Riri so have you gotten everything we need." I asked her on the ride to the restaurant for the meeting.
"Yes, I  have everything we need from my notepads to the documents needed." She said with a smile, I nodded and smiled back at her before turning to face the window to enjoy the astonishing view of the city.
Well riri and I are at the back seat of my Bentley and my driver is driving us to the restaurant where the meetings would be held. Believe me this is my first time going to this restaurant which turns out to be an Italian fancy restaurant named la...... something I can't really remember the name.
We arrived there, got down from the car and started walking towards the entrance. We got into restaurant, we were walking towards the receptionist's table and I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I bumped into someone and I could feel the person towering over me Woah he/she most be very tall, or so I thought. As I looked up at him my blues eyes met with one of the most beautiful brown eyes ever and then it hit me I just bumped into a very handsome, tall guy, probably with six packs, you know what let me just summarise it he was model like HOT with the Capital H, but I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard him speak
"Hey bitch watch where you going." He said still on his phone, well so much for checking you out asshole. Can you imagine a guy like this turned out to be a freaking jerk.
"Well I wouldn't have bumped into you if you would have just let your phone rest for a second and look where you actually going jerk and please don't get me pissed this afternoon because you won't like it idiotic asshole." I said with gritted teeth. He raised his head and stared at me as if he was checking me out but quickly changed his expression to an angry one maybe after he must have processed what I just told him in that head of his. But I just walked pass him with riri by my side and went to the meeting.
The meeting went well, we got the deal and we are at my penthouse right now preparing to go out tonight.
" Hailey baby why was that guy so rude and also so handsome why why why and did you notice he looks familiar too" She squealed which made me roll my eyes at her but what she said was the truth, why was he so rude anyways that's his business.
"Stop being so dramatic, it's his life that's non of our business come on and yeah he looks familiar can you now allow me get ready peacefully now" I said sounding angry.
"Awwwwn my hailey likes someone!" She squealed loudly and I just to covered my ears. "Finally after yours and James's relationship you're finally interested in someone and don't say it's a lie because I saw the way you looked at him, you where checking him out and you looked at him like he was yours. That's why you are angry he turned out to be such a rude idiotic asshole, your words not mine" She said the last part raising her hands up gesturing she surrendered when I glared at her but before I could reply her she spoke.
"And he was also checking you out, he was even looking at you in a very possessive manner well that's before he changed his expression to an angry one. I know you gonna ask how I know all this and that's because I was observing the both of you from the beginning. Aaaaaaaaah am so happy you like someone." She blabbered but said the last part shouting all over the place, I just realised my best friend is over dramatic.
"WHAT! ok, firstly yes I checked him out but I regret it because he is an asshat and you know I hate talking about my past relationship with James, ughhh sometimes you're so annoying, you know how I breakdown when James topic comes on, I just don't wanna remember him." I said very pissed and the last part almost at the verge of crying which made riley come over to me from the edge of my bed to the chair I sat facing the mirror doing my makeup and pulled me into a very comfy hug and whispered
"I am really sorry I totally forgot how you felt I am sorry please forgive me." She said in an apologetic tune.
"It's ok I am not angry at you, I'm just angry that James still as that effect on me after all this years, you know what it's fine ok." I said and then kiss  her on her forehead to assure her I am not angry.
"Ok enough with the emotional stuff let's go have some fun." I said getting up from the sit because I was ready and yelled a bit.
We got to the club but the rest of our so called "squad" Timmy, Sydney and Justin couldn't show up, they said they were busy but we didn't let that ruin how fun because we danced all night long, riri even got drunk and when she's drunk the very fun, crazy and silly riri is born but I didn't take alcohol because I normally don't drink such, instead I had Orange juice. Also yeah! I went to a club just to have orange juice I know it's unusual. I know what you think but I normally drink softs instead of alcohol because I am not really a fan of alcohol but I drink sometimes, occasionally I guess. Well that's that, the advantage of not being drunk right now is that I can drive drunk riri and I to my penthouse today.
The next morning riri woke up asking me what happened and I narrated the whole story to her on how she got drunk, danced, annoyed me and also made me laugh like mad. She also as hangover now and so I made her breakfast in bed after giving her some drugs for her headache and I'm so happy I can spend time with my best friend today considering it's Saturday although I go to work on Saturdays sometimes but it's when I am bored or have an important meeting. Since we didn't have any work at the office I just checked  up on the company by calling my manager and asked him how things are running over there and he said it's fine so I am relieved.
          "Riri let's play another game or watch a movie I am tired of this video game." I said feeling bored when we were at the sitting room playing a video game.
"Yeah right why won't you be bored when you have won all the rounds." She said sarcastically while her eyes were focused on the game.
"Ahahahah"I laughed so loud she turned towards giving me and gave me an are you okay look.
"Hailey what's so funny." She said trying to glare at me.
"Riri stop trying you know you can't get angry at me." I said then started tickling her on the couch forgetting about the game.
"Ah.....ah hai....ley s..t..o...p please ok l..e..ts p..l..a..y another g...a..m..e." She said while I was still tickling her.
"Ok fine let's go watch a movie in the movie room, how about the movie how to be single." I said after I stop tickling her and saying it with a wide grin on my face making her chuckle at my reaction.
"Ok my baby as you say." She said while pinching my cheeks.
"Shut up bitch stop being so nice." I said getting up and walking towards the staircase leading to the movie room.
"Come on I am been nice to my slut." She said while jumping on my back so I can give her a piggy ride but I shove her down because she had too much weight making her fall on her butt.
"Ouch my butt HAILEY!" She shouted while she sat on the floor rubbing her butt which was so funny by the way because I started laughing like crazy again and guess what she also joined me.
We had a great day today but riri had a date so she left for that and I got ready for the dinner tonight. I wore a long sleeve shirt, short skirt with flats, I let my hair down and also did some light makeup. Well what can I say I like being simple sometimes.

I was done at around six thirty so I had enough time to get there

I was done at around six thirty so I had enough time to get there. I used the elevator to get to the lobby then I walked to my car parked at the parking lot and got in before I drove to our mansion just a bit out of L.A where I lived.