Chapter 7-messing with the wrong girl.

Hailey's POV,
        That jackass pushed me on the floor, he is going to pay for this, what nonsense maybe he thinks I'm  going to be intimidated by him but he thought wrong. I left the sitting room to watch a movie at the movie room but I just couldn't concentrate on the movie, I kept on thinking about Franco and questions were just popping up in my head
"Why was he so angry about the movie?"
"Why does he like acting like he wants to dominate me?"
"Should I confront him?"
                 I wanted to ask that scumbag but instead I will give him the silent treatment because I am not going to waste my energy on that jerk trying to confront him and set things straight with him at least to the extent that we can be friends even if we are not lovers but I also remembered that so called husband of mine would just mess things up so there's no need. When I was done with the movie I went to the kitchen to prepare dinner since I told the staff to take today off but I found Franco working out of his study which was in the second floor just like the movie/cinema room. I ignored him and walked pass him like nobody was there. When I remembered what happened this afternoon I got mad and even got more pissed when my mind went to the time he said he was going to spank me " what an ass" was what I thought, does he think I am his submissive or what. Such a jackass arrrrgggghhh and his also damn hot "wow what a combination hailey" a voice in my head said.
         " So Hailey we need to talk" he said as he followed me into the kitchen but I didn't spare him a glance because I was still damn angry for what he did in the afternoon, I just gave him the silent treatment.
        " Hailey stop ignoring me" He said but I could sense he  started to get pissed.
        "I'm talking to you Hailey" he said this time I looked up to see his face red with anger.
        "Wifey there are rules you have to obey if you don't want to see my bad side dear and let me tell you won't like it" he warned.
         "So fuckin answer me when I ask you damn questions"he yelled and slam his fist on the tiled kitchen counter but I didn't flinch because I knew he wouldn't dare hurt me. Thats when I realised due to the force of the way he hit his fist on the counter it got bruised
" men, this guy needs to calm down" I thought.
       I don't know but something in me couldn't stand the sight of him being hurt, that's why I quickly rushed and got the first aid kit from one of the kitchen cabinet but Franco just kept giving me a confused look but understood when I started applying ointment on his hand and didn't even flinch a bit from the effect of the ointment.
       "I didn't tell you to apply any ointment on my hand" he said but I just continued what I was doing to his hand before I went back to cooking ignoring every word he said.
       "Ok Hailey stop this I am getting really pissed so stop being so immature" he said.
        "HAILEY" he yelled but I was just done preparing myself Dinner in the kitchen so I served my food and was about leaving when he yelled. I was coming out of the kitchen when Franco snatched the plate of spaghetti from behind me and smashed it on the floor. I looked at him In disbelief then at the mess he made then back to him before I said
"Franco clean this up and learn to mind your business" I said in a stern voice.
"Are you ordering me"
" Think whatever you want" with that I went to my room and ordered pizza instead.
              The next morning, I woke up but found out I woke at around 11am  "I can't believe I slept for this long" I said to myself but I shrug it off and I just did my morning routine. I wore my sport bra, ripped jeans and a jacket, with white red trainers and sunglasses. I didn't do any makeup what's the need for any when
"1. I don't really like it"
"2. I do take very good care of my skin so my face is pretty smooth, so what's the need of going through that stress plus it takes time and I am pretty lazy today"

 I do take very good care of my skin so my face is pretty smooth, so what's the need of going through that stress plus it takes time and I am pretty lazy today"

     I also did my hair in a ponytail. When I got downstairs I saw Franco watching some movie again, I guess he is spending is holiday watching movies but I didn't care less what he does.
"Yes you do care stop deceiving yourself"a voice said in my head.
     "Oh shut the fuck up" I said in my head.
    I was walking pass him and going to towards the door because I decide I would go to the mall because I am bored in this house of ours, riri and I were supposed to meet at the mall.
       "Hey babe where you off to" he said smiling at me. Wait a minute is this guy bipolar, one minute he is furious and the next he is smiling at me sweetly like he loves me so much. But I just walked pass him like he didn't just ask me a question. Well just like that when I was coming out through the door I noticed his expression changed from being sweet to being angry, OH are you sure he ain't bipolar? But I just ran to my car but before I started the car I saw him come out of the house and yelled
     " oooooh you don't know who you messing with" but I just smirk while I started the car and drove to the mall at estate so I could have some fun.
          I got to the mall and walked into the mall and immediately saw riri in one of the icecream shops with two ice cream which obviously was just purchased by her because it wasn't melting yet. She saw me too and we ran to each other, hugged so tight but we were careful so we wouldn't fall the ice cream though. We pulled out of the hug...........
        " I missed you" I said.
    "I missed you so much I can't even explain, so I missed you more" She said like it's a competition making me laugh. She joined me handing me my ice cream.
     "Thanks for the ice cream" I said.
     "Your welcome and also how's marriage life with Mr Italian hottie" she said with a wink.
    "Hey! Riley what's going on in that head of yours" I said amused by question but not surprised.
     "What! I was just asking so, how is he doing, as he been good" she asked.
        "Pufft we are always fighting, he is so annoying, controlling and I feel like he wants me to be intimidated by him but little does he know he is messing with the wrong girl" I said a bit pissed and guess what, riri started laughing.
     "What's so funny" I said.
   "You guys really have a lot in common because both of you are so bossy" she said between laugh and still kept laughing.
"Who's side are you on and I'm not bossy anyways let's go do some shopping already" I said
"I am on no ones side, you guys are just very cute together" she said and I just rolled my eyes then we started walking into different shops to do some shopping.