Chapter 5

*Alight guys, here's that new chapter I promised you guys!! Let me know what you guys think*

Kayla's POV

Dammit Kayla! What is your problem?! I probably came on way too strong and now she doesn't want to be with me or it's the fact that even though we had that talk yesterday we never really discussed what we were technically. Ugh, this is why you don't drink and then interact with your son's sexy best friend the next day. I need to really get my shit together and we need to talk about what just happened. I cleaned up all the papers that were scattered across my desk and put them back in their respectable folders so that I could head upstairs and REALLY talk to Monica this time.

Making it to my room, I slipped my heels off at the door and made my way to the sound of running water. When I entered my bathroom I saw Monica kneeled next to the tub that was filling with bubbles as she poured what looked to be like my lavender oil into the water. I stood in the doorway and watched as she grabbed two of the fluffy towels from my linen closet and placed them on the vanity next to the tub and popped open a bottle of wine that I kept in a wine cooler in the closet (I have a wine problem, I know). She looked so cute making sure that everything was perfect for a relaxing bath, she even lit all my favorite candles.

"If you weren't newly eighteen, I swear I'd marry you right now," I said still leaning on the doorframe.

"Fucking hell! You literally just scared the absolute hell out of me Kayla!" She jumped holding her chest.

"I'm sorry honey. But seriously you didn't have to go through all this trouble just for me," I straightened myself and walked to where she was standing.

"Well, you should get used to someone other than Avery taking care of you like this from now on," she smiled from ear to ear.

"You're so sweet, but Monica what happened downstairs, I'm sorry if I came on too strong or anything of that nature," I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"No, no, it wasn't you. It's me. It's that, uh I've never had sex before Kay. I'm still a virgin," she said just above a whisper so that I could just barely catch what she was saying.

Whoa, that is not what I expected to hear. Here I thought she had, had any girl she wanted and more, not that I ever thought she was a slut or anything, But hearing this caused me to smile, smile real big. I could possibly someday be her first. I looked at her and her eyes were on the ground and there was a blush spreading across her cheeks. She looked so cute and innocent in that moment.

I put my index finger underneath her chin, "hey, it's okay if you've never had sex before honey. I'm sorry I got carried away. I'm glad you told me so that now I know," I said with a small smile playing on my lips.

"Kay, what are we exactly? I mean I know we talked yesterday and the kissing, but what are we officially?" She looked up at me with her head tilted to the side, making her look even more adorable.

"Sweetie, we are whatever you want us to be and more," I said softly placing a kiss on her forehead.

When I said that it looked like she started to think and while she did that, I began to undress to get in the bath she had ran for me. Seconds later, I felt her arms wrap around my bare waist as I was only in my bra and panties at this point.

"I want you to be my girlfriend Kayla. Even though I know we have to keep it a secret for now. Will you? Be my girlfriend that is..." she said hurriedly.

My heart hiccuped, her question sent a warm spark through my whole body, "I'm so glad you asked, yes I'd love to be your secret girlfriend," I turned around and wrapped my arms around her neck.