Chapter 6

Hey guys, this chapter isn't all that long because I'm having a case of writer's block. I hope you guys enjoy it though. Let me know what you guys think...

Avery's POV

    The last couple of weeks have been hell for me. My girlfriend broke up with me for some frat boy and my mom and Monica have been giving each other all of their attention and cuddled up in the theater room. I wanted to ask what was going on with the two of them because with them being up under each other all the time, I wasn't getting any attention.

    Right now, I was sitting in the game room playing a game to distract myself from the fact that both of my favorite people were pretty much shacking up together right up under my nose. I also just wanted them to tell me that they were a couple as well, I already know. I see the way my mom looks at Mon when we're sitting in the living room doing our homework when she thought no one was looking/paying attention. I saw the pure undeniable love that she has for her and vice versa, for example when Mon came over the day after her party and took care of my mom and her hangover. I wanted them to end up together and I know that's a little strange but I wanted them to want the same and not be afraid of what anyone thinks, myself included.

    I wandered around the house for a little bit once I got bored with video games. It was Saturday, which meant no basketball for Monica, no work for my mom , and nothing to do for me except be ignored. I peeked into the theater room and sure enough, both of them were in there watching their show. In order to make it so that we all spent some time together, I cut on the lights in the room causing the projector to turn off along with the show.

    "What the hell?!" I heard Monica shout from the front row.

    "Get your asses up, we're spending the rest of the day in the hot tub," I shouted to both of them.

    "Avery, I swear to the lord above that you're a little shit head," my mom stood up and stretched.

    "Wow mom, that hurts. Now, come on you little vampires, let's get some sun," I waited for them to both head my direction.

    "Kiss my ass," Monica flipped me off, causing my mom to giggle.

    "You're both childish. Go get your suits on and y'all better be outside within the next ten minutes," I glared at them and walked to my room to get changed.

    I was honestly hoping to catch them in the act of kissing or something. I could see the hickey my mom was trying to cover up on her neck and I had to give it to Monica, not even my dad was allowed to do that when he was in the picture, so for my mom to let her means something.

Monica's POV

    We were currently in Kayla's closet after Avery so rudely bullied us into getting in the hot tub with him. It's been a couple of weeks since Kayla and I made our secret relationship official. All has been going good, instead of jumping each other all the time like I personally wanted to, we settled for starting a tv show to keep us both busy. It did make me sad though because instead of me coming over and Kayla being in a robe and some heels, she was always covered up, but either way she was extremely beautiful. I turned to her and just admired her as she was slipping on her swimsuit cover.

    "You do know that for the thousandth time, that it's rude to stare, right?" she faced me with her hands on her hips.

    "I know, I'm sorry, but you are literally so gorgeous. I truly can't help myself," I shrugged.

    "Smooth, very smooth babe," she chuckled and came to wrap her arms around my neck.

    "You are much shorter without heels on," I laughed, wrapping my arms around her waist.