2 "I will take you by force"

We arrived at the airport, right in the morning. I was excited and nervous at the same time.

I was afraid of Betty that for a few days something might happen to her, but on the other hand, I knew that my daughter would handle everything.

In the end, she pulled me out of the cult.

"You have everything?" Betty asked, before checking in.

"Yes, I think so. If I forgot something, I will buy it on the island," I said.

I was dressed today in a gauzy, long floral dress, beige hat and black glasses. Unfortunately, this outfit attracted many men looks in my direction.

"I'm going. Oh Gosh, Betty, I'm going to miss you," I said and hugged my daughter.

"Mom, I will miss you too, but it's only a week, I can handle it." Betty smiled broadly at me. "Go now, you will be late," she added, and I nodded.

I smiled at her and kissed my cheek.

"See you next week,"

I said and went to check-in. I went to the plane and sat in my seat by the window and closed my eyes.

I had a few hours ahead and I hoped that no one would disturb me. Everything went my way until a man sat next to me.

I didn't intend to open my eyes. I didn't intend to look at him. I had enough men.

"It's so hot here," he said, and I shrugged.

After a while, however, it occurred to me that I know this voice from somewhere. I thought my heart would get palpitations out of my nerves. It was supposed to be a stress-free trip.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked at the man who was sitting next to me.

"What are you doing here, FP?" I asked furiously.

"I'm going on vacation," he said, and I swallowed.

"I hope we will meet as little as possible," I said and crossed my arms.

"Sooner or later, we will have to talk." FP approached me.

"I don't think so," I shrugged. "We have nothing to talk about, FP" I muttered and closed my eyes.

"Alice ..." FP sighed.

"How did you know I was going to Greece? How did you know I would be on this plane?"

"I didn't know," he answered, and I snorted.

"Mhm, of course," I murmured. "If I find out that my daughter was involved in this, I swear that I will strangle you first, and she will be grounded forever," I said, and FP laughed. "Don't laugh," I growled.

"Alice, don't act like a child"

"Who acts like a child here?" I opened my eyes again and looked at him.

"Okay, I fucked up"

"I don't want to talk about it"

"Alice, you'll have to"

"No, Forsythe I won't have to ... Everything is clear, you and I ... It's Over. You said it yourself."

"Alice ..."

"Shut up," I said with tears in my eyes. "Do not talk to me," I turned my head towards the window and sighed heavily.

These holidays were supposed to be a rest to me, and apparently, they would be a nightmare.

I was soaked with all emotions, so I slept through the whole flight. I was soon awoken by FP. I opened my eyes and sighed heavily.

"I slept the whole flight, right?" I asked and he smiled at me.