7 "I can fight for the man I care about,"

The next day, I woke up rested in FP's bed. I stretched and sat on the bed. I heard the sound of a shower, so I decided to join FP. I went into the bathroom, undressed myself, and went into the shower. I hugged him from behind and kissed him on the neck.

"Good morning," I murmured, and he laughed.

"Very good morning," he replied with a smile.

He turned to me and embraced me tightly around my waist. I couldn't resist him when his lips started kissing my neck. I put my fingers in his hair and he put arms around my waist. We spent a passionate one hour in the shower and then went to breakfast.

After breakfast, we went to his hotel room to drink coffee on the balcony. It was a beautiful, sunny day, and there was no sign that this day would be the worst day of my life. And yet, when I heard the sound of FP's phone, something in my heart twitched.

"Honey, you got a message!" I screamed. 

FP was in the bathroom, so I didn't know if he heard me.

"Check who it is" asked, and I sighed quietly. I grabbed his phone and unlocked the screen. I looked at the message and froze.

It was a message from Gladys: 'Pick me up from the airport.' my eyes were big like coins. 

It wan't really happening. This bitch tried to destroy my happiness at all costs.

I went nervously to the bathroom and looked at FP.

"Gladys arrived," I said. "Did you know that?" I asked and he sighed.

"She didn't come here on vacation," he said and looked into my eyes. I laughed.

"Of course not, she came to trade drugs, right?" she asked, and a tear ran down my cheek. "I believed you again"

"You must believe me because I have no intention of meeting her" FP grabbed my hand. "Alice, yes, I knew Gladys would come. Jughead told them where I am."

"Great! Let's invite her to this room and let's have a threesome!" I said and stepped away from him.

"I love you, I don't love her!" he growled and pulled me to him. I tried to move away from him, but he kissed me violently.

"Let me go!" I shouted and pushed him away. When he wanted to kiss me again, I hit him on the cheek.

"Alice!" FP grabbed his aching cheek.

"Don't touch me," I said and stepped away from him. "Don't touch me..." I said and left his room.

~~~~~

When I was at the airport, I called Betty.

"Will you take me from the airport?" I asked, wiping my watery eyes.

"Mom, are you coming back?" Betty asked.

"Unfortunately, yes. This holiday was a mistake," I said, forcing myself to smile.

"Something happened?" I could feel panic in my daughter's voice.

"I'll tell you at home," I whispered. "I'll let you know when I come," I added and hung up. I went straight to check-in, ignoring the calls from FP.

When I was walking, I was lost in my thought and I ran into someone. The suitcase fell out of my hand.

"God, I'm sorry," I said and helped to get up, the woman I fell over. I looked at her and gritted my teeth. Gladys ...

"Well, well, well, Alice Smith" she smiled broadly. "Are you leaving so fast?"

"I have more important things to do" I shrugged. I was tired of a constant fight with Gladys. "Are you going back to your husband?"

"Yes, to save my marriage" she moaned and came closer to me. 

I looked into her eyes and straightened up. I narrowed my eyes and tilted my head slightly to the side. My attitude apparently frightened her, because she moved away from me minimally.

"Are you afraid of me?" I asked quietly. "You should be afraid of me. I can fight for myself. I can fight for the man I care about," I murmured and pushed her hair back from her face.

"I know you can. I can do fight too" Gladys lowered her voice, trying to intimidate me. I laughed softly.

"Go to him and ask him how wonderful we were in bed," I murmured and moved away from her. I saw confusion on her face.

"You bitch" she said and looked at me. "You should have been killed in this cult. The only thing you can do is to destroy people's lives, "she added, and I snorted softly. I approached her.

"You destroyed your life, so don't try to distort the facts right now," I said calmly. "First of all you left FP and you took your daughter away from him. You didn't let your son come to you when his father was in prison. You didn't get interested in your husband when he was in prison and now you're back to Riverdale and pretend to be a loving mother and wife who secretly trafficking in drugs "I was proud of myself because I finally told her what I think about her. "Gladys, face the truth. You are struggling in this marriage. This isn't the way you want to go."

"You don't know anything about me"

"I know. I can read emotions from your face, like from an open book. Why do you want to destroy FP's life and yours when you can openly tell him who you really are?" I asked, and my voice became gentle.

Gladys wanted to be sorted out. She wanted to have a husband, children  a full family, but for a long time I knew that it was not her nature. Gladys wanted to go crazy, Gladys preferred women and she couldn't hide it anymore.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Gladys grabbed her suitcase. She wiped a tear from her eye stealthily.

"For your good. For me, you and FP. " I said, meaning to me, FP and her. "I will leave because I am not a person who wants to break up somebody's marriage, but I also know that you are a person who does not want to be married." Put it clearly, Gladys and tell him everything, and then start a new life, "I finished and I grabbed my suitcase. I went to check-in without looking back.