5 "FP Jones was like a drug"

"We should definitely leave the hotel," FP muttered and kissed me on the forehead.

We lay on the bed, hugging each other. Our bodies, moist from sweat, calmed down after the sensations we just had.

One of my hands went to FP's cheek. With my fingertips, I began to sketch out marks on his skin, smiling broadly. I was happy that we were finally together.

"Why?" I asked quietly and closed my eyes. I felt his hand on my thigh and chuckled softly as his fingers began to stroke my tattoo.

"Because you told me yourself that you don't want to waste such a nice day at the hotel," he whispered and sat down on the bed.

"That's true" I sighed and got out of bed. "I'm going to take a shower, do you want to join me?" I asked, and he laughed.

"Stupid question" he grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the bathroom.

We ran into the shower, kissing passionately. In the meantime I turned on the water and leaned my back against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist and leaned close to him. Our bodies joined in passionate movements.

FP Jones was like a drug. I was addicted to him. I wanted him and I couldn't help it.

After a hot, steamy shower we got dressed and went to the beach. FP decided to go swim, and I started to read a book.

I glanced over the book to see FP. He left the water, like a Greek god. Water droplets ran down his muscled body, and the sun was perfectly reflected his skin. When he combed his hair with his hand, I bit my lip.

Damn, he was so sexy.

"Close your mouth,'ll catch a fly." FP stood in front of me. I smiled broadly at him.

"I'd rather have something different in my mouth." I said and licked my lips.

"You drive me crazy" FP knelt in front of me and pushed my book away.

"I know" I kissed him on the cheek. "I will go to the water," I added and stood up.

"You should cover yourself up to the neck," he muttered and settled on the blanket.

"Why?"

"Because you're too sexy," he whispered, and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, FP" I chuckled and went to the sea.

For as long as I remember, I was afraid of sea. I never went into the water, I always stayed on the beach.

This time it was different because I decided to enter the water. I was on holiday nothing bad could happen to me. Nevertheless, with each another step, the water level rose and my breathing grew heavier.

When the water was below my neck I turned back because I wanted to go ashore. Unfortunately, the wind broke and the waves began to rise. I started to panic because the water took control over my body.

"FP" I screamed. "Help!" water poured into my mouth. I choked and began to cough.

The world around me began to whirl and my body stopped cooperating with me. Waves were melting me, one after another.

"She can't swim!" I heard FP's voice and immediately a huge wave wiped me from the surface. I lost consciousness.

°

I felt someone's lips on my lips and I opened my eyes. I spat out the water I had in my mouth and looked ahead.

"FP" I whispered, and he stroked my cheek.

"Never do that again". FP helped me to sit down and grabbed my shoulders.

"What?"

"Do you know how scared I was?" He kissed my forehead, and I sighed quietly.