6 "Alice, you're stoned"

I went to the hotel and went straight to the stairs. I didn't care that I would get a shortness of breath. I had to get to FP's room as soon as possible.

I wanted to hit him. I wanted to kick him. He lied to me.

Running on the third floor up the stairs with my bad condition wasn't a good idea. Out of breath, I went towards FP's room and went in without rinsing. I wasn't sure that FP was inside, but my intuition was not wrong.

"Al ... Alice," he said, and got out of bed.

Of course, I was worried and he was reading a book.

"You can't imagine how much I hate you right now," I said and squeezed my teeth. FP came to me.

"What happened?" he asked calmly, and I laughed.

"You don't have a boss. You're the boss yourself," I said. "Anyway ... Betty told me everything," I shrugged and my tears appeared in my eyes.

"It's not that I wanted to hurt you ..." FP grabbed my hand, but I moved away from him.

"You plan everything behind my back. You, Betty and Jughead. I'd like to be happy for once, but because of you I can't be happy," I whispered and clutched my hands. "Oh God, why ..." I sighed and leaned my hand against the wall.

"I'm sorry" FP wanted to touch me, but I stuck my hand out towards him.

"Don't," I said. "I was happy on the farm. I was happy there, because if I wanted to be alone I was alone."

"They brainwashed you"

"I know and I don't want to go back there," I shook my head. "Whenever I want to be happy for a moment, you appear and destroy everything. I don't want to know you, " I shook my head and ran out of his room.

I immediately went to my room to pack my suitcase. I didn't want to be here anymore. I wanted to go home.

I packed my things and went out with my suitcase into the corridor. I ran to the elevator and came in at the last moment. I went to the hall, but when I was supposed to go to the reception, a mysterious man from the beach accosted me.

"Bad day?" he asked, and I wiped my tears from my cheeks.

"Worst day," I said.

"I have something that will make you feel better," he said.

I looked at him surprised.

"I don't know if there is anything that can make me feel better" I shrugged. He stretched out his hand to me. "Come for a walk," he said, and I stupid agreed.

We went for a short walk around the hotel. We talked about some trivial matters.

He gave me a cupcake to eat, he said that after it I would feel better. And he was right! My body relaxed.

"Is there marijuana in this cupcake?" I asked, and he laughed.

"Yes" he approached me. When his hand began to stroke my thigh, I moved away from him and stood up.

"Do you think drugs will help me?" I asked, pissed at him and went to the hotel. I grabbed my suitcase and went upstairs.

In the corridor I noticed FP. He stood at the door to my room.

"Hey, Alice ..." he looked at me.

"These stairs are bad. You know that there are two hundred and eighty-two stairs steps? I wonder who wanted to do so many unnecessary stairs steps."

FP came to me and grabbed me by the shoulders.

"Alice, you're stoned," he said, and I nodded.

"I think so, but these stairs are hopeless. By the way one of the nice gentlemen gave me a cupcake and I ate it. It turned out that there's marijuana in that cupcake and ... I shouldn't have eat it, but it's your fault." I hit his chest with my hand. "I'm so hungry. I need a pizza. Pizza with pineapple, do you think it's a good idea? But I've never liked pineapple on pizza. I always took pizza without a pineapple. Why do I want to take pizza with pineapple now? "I asked and with tears in my eyes. I sat on the floor and put my face in my hands.

I was sorry, I didn't know why.

"FP, you don't like pineapple on pizza, right?" I gripped his face in my hands.

"No, I don't like "FP shook his head amused.

"You think it's funny, FP? "I asked menacingly, and he burst out laughing.

"No, no. Pineapple on a pizza is a serious matter, "he said and stroked my cheek.

" I know, right?"

"Okay. Leave pineapple on pizza now and come with me to the room, okay?" FP led me to his room and told me to sit on the bed. "I'll order something to eat."

"Without pineapple!" I said and lay down on the bed.

"Of course, without pineapple"

"I'm going to sleep," I whispered and cuddled up in my pillow.

"You need to eat something before you go to sleep. What do you want to eat?"

"Nothing, FP. I want to sleep. I'm not here."

"You are here, I see you."

"You don't see me." I murmured and fell asleep.

~~~~~

I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in a hotel room. But it wasn't my hotel room! I sat on the bed and looked ahead and shouted.

"What am I doing here?" I asked and looked at FP. I pushed back the duvet to check if I was dressed.

Thanks God... Nothing happened.

"You were stoned, Alice. Don't you remember anything?" he asked, and I sighed heavily.

"It's because of this stupid cupcake," I murmured.

"I wanted to leave this hotel"

"Why?"

"Because I'm afraid," I said and got out of bed.

"What are you afraid of?" FP grabbed my hand and pulled me closer. "That I will open my heart again and I will be hurt again," I whispered. Tears appeared in my eyes.

FP shook his head and took my face in his hands.

"I promise I will never hurt you again," he said and kissed me. I kissed him back and sat on his lap. I didn't believe him completely, but I decided that I would try to believe him.

Maybe we should give ourselves a chance?

A/N: New story "From here to the moon and back" has been published. I invite you to read!