Secrets

Glimmer

"WAKE UP SLEEPYHEADS!"

Both Adora and Catra bolted upright, Catra's eyes rolling when she saw Glimmer and Adora looking panicked. She jumped out of the bed with her fists up. "Where am I? What's happening?"

"Whoa whoa whoa!" Catra hopped up beside her and grabbed her arms. "Remember..."

Adora's eyes softened and she looked to Catra. "That... wasn't a dream?"

"Nope."

Glimmer had creeped into Adora's room while the two were still sleeping, cuddled together like a married couple and she had momentarily forgotten the events of the past few days and wanted to tease her like she always did, despite the fact she never understood any of it.

At her reaction, everything came crashing down again. Glimmer took a step back in surprise and drew her arms up to her chest as Catra calmed Adora down.

"Sorry." Adora said quietly after a moment.

"It's okay." Glimmer exhaled. "Everything is just fine." She forced out and both Adora and Catra frowned.

"Imma get Bow." She said finally, pointing her thumb behind her before walking off. She didn't feel like using teleportation so she just sluggishly moved through the hallways until running into Bow, literally; she hadn't been paying attention and the taller boy crashed into her.

"Oh, Bow!" Glimmer snapped back into reality. "I was just looking for you." She said. "Sorry, I wasn't really paying attention."

"It's all good, heh, neither was I. Is it because of Adora?"

"Probably, but, on the bright side, we still have She-Ra." She grinned and grabbed onto Bow's arm and transported back to Adora's bedroom.

"Adora!" Glimmer explained upon her arrival and Adora flinched at the sudden noise. "Hi, could we possibly have She-Ra for a bit?"

Adora shrugged. "Why not?"

Bow walked over to the sword that was laying on the floor by the dresser and picked it up, offering it to Adora. She looked hesitant but reached out for it. As soon as her hand made contact, another blinding light appeared for several seconds before subsiding to show another shocked Adora.

Glimmer gasped. "Did you see something?" She asked excitedly. Adora nodded.

"What was it this time?" Bow asked, voicing Glimmer's exact question. Adora stayed silent for a few moments before answering.

"I saw myself, surrendering... to the enemy."

"We're not the enemy though!" Glimmer interjected.

"Right," Adora replied, "and... Madame Razz."

"Who?" Catra asked.

"I met her after... escaping everyone who thought I was the enemy at Bright Moon." Adora continued. "And... Perfuma! I saw Perfuma, and Plumeria..." She trailed off, but no one else spoke, listening intently in hope of more memories returning.

"Oh my God, the Horde really did all that?" She resumed. "I get it now, I get all of it."

"You remember everything?" Catra asked hopefully.

"Not quite. There's still a lot I don't have but I definitely understand why I did all this, it's really been bugging me, but now I get it."

Glimmer chuckled. "Well, that's great!" She exclaimed. "Is there anything else?"

"...No." Adora replied.

"That's fine! It's so fine!" Bow reassured, then pursed his lips in thought. "Maybe, your memories will all be returned every time you touch the sword but there needs to be time in between them."