Love and War

a/n:

ASGADJSHGAK ITS HERE. im done i finished this chapter im so sorry it took so long its literally been months im a horrible person anyways- pls pls enjoy!! This chapter is extremey unedited so apologies if there's a ton of mistakes here and there, I'm gonna try to go through the whole entire fic and fix some stuff at some point. There will be one more part after this one but itll just be a lil epilogue. Thx so much for reading, like seriously. Here we go-

Glimmer

"Alright, everyone!" Commander Glimmer, as dubbed again by her mother, shouted at the gathered Princess Alliance.

It was early, so early that it was still dark outside, but everybody seemed alert and ready to win this war once and for all. There were around fifty volunteer fighters standing in the group with all the Princesses and Catra up front.

"This is our time!" Glimmer said. "We will win back Etheria!" A collection of cheers emitted from the crowd, from everyone except Catra. She had her arms crossed in front of her, staring off into space with a frown on her face. She was obviously still worried about Adora, they all were, but Scorpia had assured them that Adora was safe and everything was according to plan. Catra hadn't seemed to believe her, insisting that they would only know when they actually get there. She had been the most impatient during the week Adora had been gone and rushed everyone to get ready earlier that morning. This was understandable, though.

It wasn't a secret anymore that Catra loved Adora. She obviously wasn't yelling it from the rooftops, but the way she acted the last week and even before, along with the confirmation from the girl herself to Glimmer and Bow the week prior, it wasn't hard to put two and two together. Catra still shot back at anyone who mentioned it but, of course, never denied. Not anymore. Glimmer had a feeling that this would be an advantage in battle because it seemed that Catra would do anything to keep Adora safe.

And also for revenge.

Revenge wasn't exactly the Rebellion's style but that didn't stop Catra from being increasingly adamant about getting payback for everything the Horde had done to her and to anyone she was ever close to, albeit that probably wasn't many.

Glimmer had kept a close eye on Catra ever since Adora had first brought her out of that ruin. She was an incredibly powerful and capable fighter (she was raised in the Horde, what do you expect?) even without her connections to Adora. This was one of the reasons why she was chosen to accompany Glimmer to the heart of the fight, taking on the Horde's leaders themselves.

Once Glimmer and Catra had teleported right to Hordak's sanctum, where Adora would be waiting for them, Adora would turn into She-Ra and the three would begin to fight Hordak and Shadow Weaver head-on until backup arrived. Said backup was a large portion of the small army they had put together after breaking through any lines of defense the Horde would've had time to set up, and after, being directed to the three's location by Scorpia. There was no chance the two leaders would be able to take them all, and with all of the Horde's army busy with the rest of the Rebellion's.

This plan was foolproof. It had to work. It had to.

.

Adora

Adora didn't wake up in her bed.

At first she had to remind herself yet again that she wasn't in Bright Moon and tried to identify the strange feeling as a bed in the Fright Zone but what she was laying on was harder than even those.

Something was wrong.

Without opening her eyes, she took in her surroundings the only way she could. Based on the hardness and coldness of the platform under her, she was on an inclined metal table, and from a subtle attempt to move her arm, she found that she had been restrained.