Planning

a/n:

O MY GOD I'M SORRY here have a half finished chapter-
but seriously I've had writers block for like 5 months and added a single sentence to this in the last several months soooooo ehhhhh I'll just post this
it's not done and it's only half the length of my normal chapters but I hope yall enjoy nonetheless

Adora

“Entrapta??” Adora said as a silhouette of the princess appeared from behind a computer simulated pillar.

“Hi Adora!”

“Wha- How are you in here? This system is specifically designed for She-Ra and her steed only !”

The princess shrugged. “Oh it wasn't so hard, all I had to do was shut off the AI controlling it.”

Adora was absolutely bewildered. “But, Light Hope's been functioning for thousands of years!” She exclaimed. “That's- not possible!”

Entrapta shrugged again and Adora just decided to give up. She was starting to learn that it was easier to not ask questions. She sighed.

“How did you find this place anyway?” Adora asked.

“I saw you in the woods. This is First One’s, I couldn’t resist.” Entrapta replied maniacally. “Oh and by the way-”

“What did you do, exactly? You messed with the tech, right? You better not have broken it, this is the only connection to my past - my true past - I have left.” Adora jabbed a pointer finger in Entrapta’s face. Adora had only just began her training with Light Hope and was far from the potential abilities she could have. 

“Not to worry! Everything is fixable!” She said. “So what I was trying to say was-”

“Fix it.” Adora said sternly, interrupting again.

“Alright, alright, fine. I just need a minute.” Entrapta disappeared from the simulation and Adora followed. When she woke up, Entrapta was already busy rearranging wires and typing away at a keyboard that had appeared from the side of the platform that Adora was laying on. Perfuma was there too. She was rambling on about how she had gotten so worried suddenly when Entrapta had just collapsed once figuring out how to insert herself into Light Hope’s system and the purple haired girl just ignored her, busying herself with several things at once, at least 4 hands working on the computer. 

After about two minutes of only occasional sparks and constant typing noises, Entrapta suddenly called out, “Fixed!” making both Adora and Perfuma jump where they stood. 

“Is it?” Adora asked suspiciously, knowing Entrapta tended to do her own thing when working with technology.

“Yep! And as I was looking through the data, I found some interesting information that they had hidden away. I programmed this Light Hope person to tell you these things next time you go in there.”

Of course you did. “Okay… can I look at it?”

“Now's probably not the best time, the other princesses should be at Bright Moon by now.” Entrapta said casually as if the news that the princesses were going to Bright Moon wasn't a big deal at all. 

“What!?”

“Oh yeah! We went and got all the princesses to join the Princess Alliance again. It wasn't so hard, considering it was my fault it broke up in the first place-”

“That's amazing!” Adora exclaimed, grabbing Entrapta by the shoulders. “Thank you so much!” She hugged the smaller princess, pulling Perfuma in with them.