And The Winner is...

We're back in our bedroom, well I am. I tried leading us both in the bedroom and while Rocky did actually come into the bedroom with me, he made an excuse and left. Who has an urgent call to make at ten o'clock at night?

At dinner he was a complete and utter gentleman. Nothing happened so of course the bets still on. The odd thing is he hasn't even attempted to try and get me to lose and that makes me uncomfortable. Rocky must have some plan up his sleeve, this is so unlike him.

I change into my pyjamas while he takes his call. I don't know where he went, I assume he would be out in the hallway but I do not hear his voice. My so called plan has come to an end. I just won't win. Although I'm in shorts and a t-shirt, this is not a schedule to win the bet. I've literally done everything in my power and now I'm calling it a night.

When I head to the bathroom to wash my face, I freeze. That photo I received today is tucked under my pillow. In an attempt to win the bet I forgot completely about the photo. I have no idea who sent it and there is no name or address on the envelope. When I had asked the butler earlier today where he got the letter, he advised it was in the mailbox. The only logical thing I can think of is that someone has actually walked up to the mailbox and slipped the envelope in, and if they can do that what's to stop them from getting in the house. The photo was taken of our bedroom, but they weren't inside, I can see the borders of the window. I stop.

I head back into the room.

My eyes go to the window. I immediately pull the curtains shut and take a deep breath. What sick person would spend their time lurking via a window?

This bedroom is on the second floor. Whoever took that photo must've done so while being on the second floor of another building. How else would they get a view into our bedroom?

But that cannot be right. We're isolated and there is about a five minute drive from the gates to the front door. No one would be able to see that far. That's not it though, our bedroom is facing the backside of the property, amongst the bushes and Rocky's personal forest as I call it. He has land that goes for acres and acres. Unless someone was actually in the property, no one could take that photo.

"You okay?" A voice says snapping me out of my trance.

I turn to see Rocky watching me carefully.

"You don't look okay," he says.

I fold my head low and put on a smile. "I'm fine."

Within a second he is beside me, his hands holding my face. "You're shivering and you don't look too good."

"Fine," I repeat. "Are you done with your call?"

A small frown appears on his face but disappears almost instantly. "Yes."

I rub my hands together and sit on the couch. I catch Rocky smiling at me. "What?"

"You're beautiful."

I smile back. "You're not too bad yourself."

"By the way," he says. "You make your sleepwear look sexy, even more so than that dress you were wearing before."

I give him a questioning look. "Are you flirting with me?"

Rocky smirks. "That's all I have been doing this whole time."

"I'm bad at telling," I say out loud although I have no intentions of it.

"I can tell," he replies.

I duck my head. "Thanks for tonight."

"Thanks?" He asks. "You're the one who set it up. I technically should be thanking you."