Part one

Hello there. You maybe already know who I am, or not, but anyway I'm Fallacy. I'm gonna tell you the story of my life.

It all started a night in April. My mother was about to give birth to me but my father didn't show up to the birth because of his work.
When I was born the nurse wraped me in a blanket and then gave me to my mother. Then my mother looked at me and smiled.

Mother: "hey. Welcome to the world my child. I think I will name you Fallacy."

When my father came home from his business then he saw my mother hold me in her arms.
My father picked me up in his arms and looked at me with a smile.

Father: "here we got my company's future. When i die my boy, then you will take over my job"

Of course I didn't understand him that much because I was only 5 days old but those sentences was the first sentences my father ever told me.

Years went by and I was 3 or 4 years old. I was very creative and could draw nice drawings and create toys for myself to play with because my father didn't buy me any toys. He thought it just was waste of my time when I actually can study in this young age.

One day when I was creating puppets of my father and my mother to show my love to them, then my father freaked out on me.

Father: "Fallacy! What's that for none sence you're doing?!"
Me: "p-puppets of y-you a-and m-mother"
Father: "what have I told you about this creating shit?!"
Me: "not to do it..?"
Father: "yes and what did you just do?!"
Me: "created something to you.."
Father: "exactly!!"

That moment my father took my toys I had created and broke them, teared them apart and threw them into a fireplace right in front of me.

Father: "go back to your studies! You shouldn't waste your time on creating things! You should think about money and how rich you will be by working by my side!"

My father was a very proud man. But he didnt know how to raise a kid. He didn't even let me go to a normal school with other kids. No he made me have home schooling instead.

Everything I learned from my home schooling was everything my father could teach me. But one thing he never teached me about was love, sex and romantic stuff. He never told me how my mom got pregnant with me. He never let anyone to tell me.

I never socialised with anyone exept for my father and some of his butlers. I never saw my mother anymore. My father told me she left us, but I think it was something else that happened her.

When I was 7 years old I could read like an adult man. And when my father didn't look I went to the library and read some books just for fun.

But then one day I found a book about mythical creatures. I took the book and read on the back side of the book. On the backside of the book it said "here in this book you will get to know the secret of this world that you're living in, have you heard of werewolfs, elves or vampires? In this book you can find out more information about these creatures".

When I read the word "vampire" I asked myself something.

Me: "vampires? I thought my father told me they weren't real"

I started to read the book and of course I started to read about vampires first.

I read everything about vampires in the book. Everything about their fangs, that they can't walk in the sun and that they need to drink mortal blood to survive. That made me think about if vampires are real. What if they were real. I don't want them to kill me or my father. No! Never! I'm not letting them!
That was the day I thought about being a vampire hunter.

End of part one.