Part 8

((Hey guys. Finally I took my time to write and here's the result! Hope you enjoy))
------------------------------------------------

Diane was hanging in the tree still unconscious. The time went by and it started to get a bit lighter outside which wouldn't be so good for Diane. As soon as the sun will touch her, her skin will slowly burn away into ashes.

When the sun was soon hitting Diane, a little goat boy came running in the forest. He saw Diane hanging in the tree and got surprised. He saw a rope attached on the tree and fast ran to it and cut it with a pocket knife that he had with him. 

By his action, Diane fell down on the ground and ended up in the sun, starting to slowly burn. The goat boy saw that and fast pulled Diane under the big tree that held Diane up in the air.

Diane slowly opened her eyes and felt a lot of pain in her body. She looked up, seeing this mortal goat boy holding her in his arm.

"Oh! You're awake! Howdy! Are you alright miss?" The goat boy said as he saw Diane waking up.

Diane sat up and looked on her arms and legs, seeing a lot of wounds that hurt really badly. If she stayed in this state her blood lvl would get so low that she couldn't survive. The only way for her to survive and get home is to drink some blood.

"Miss?" He said as he looked in her eyes.

"I-I'm f-fine" she answered looking at the boy with tiredy eyes.

"Well that's great! If I didn't come here in time you would probably gotten burned in the sun" he said as he looked at Diane's burn marks.

"..Y-you saved m-me?" Diane said as she slowly looked into the goat boy's eyes.

"Yes. The name is prince Asriel of the kingdom of mortals." He said proudly as he smiled and reached out his hand to Diane for a hand shake.

Diane just looked at his hand for a bit and shook it as she said "P-Princess Diane from the castle of V-Vampires.."

"I knew it! You're a vampire! My dad told me that your kind are just fairy tales and stories! I will show my dad that you exist!" Asriel said as he got excited over Diane's existence as a vampire.

"N-No.. I-I have to go home.. b-before my mom and dad gets mad at me.." Diane said as she tries standing up but her weak body couldn't hold her up. Asriel fast caught her and helped her standing up.

"Don't worry Diane. I'll help you home!" He said. She nodded and they both started walking toward Diane's home. Diane told the way for Asriel to go with her and they had a small chat on their way.

Even though Diane felt really weak she tried having a little good time with her new friend Asriel. This was probably the first time she ever had a real friend.

After a bit of walking Asriel accidentally cut his leg on a rock and started bleeding.

"Ouch! Man, what a sharp rock" he said as he looked at his leg to see the wound.

Diane the other hand started panicking inside. She started smelling Asriels blood and was really craving blood for her survival. She grabbed onto Asriel's arm and was ready to bite it.

"D-Diane?!" Asriel yelled as he got shocked over Diane's action. He tried pulling his arm away but she was too strong. "W-What are you d-doing?!"

"S-Sorry..! I-I can't hold myself from this anym-more!" She said as she bit into Asriel's arm, having tears going down her cheeks.

Asriel started screaming a bit of the pain as he tried pulling his arm away. Diane let go of his arm and bit onto his neck instead. She really needed the blood and was ready to suck every drop of blood from Asriels body. He screamed louder of the pain, starting to feel weak and tears up.