Part 7

The years went by and I started to learn how to be a proper vampire king. It wasn't easy but I got a hang on it. All my tasks to do wasn't easy. It was things from talking to other vampire's problems to hunting mortals in the woods.

Anyway, Diane is turning 10 years tomorrow. That means she's getting older, and that also means me and Marceline have to start teaching her to be a princess. Which is a problem.

I don't know how to teach a kid to be a princess!! Especially not a vampire princess!! Marceline told me that it would be just fine but I still didn't know what to do.

I started reading books to learn about royalty and how the kids are going to act. I actually learned something from that book, but nothing about how to raise a kid properly!!! I gave up and went to Marceline for help.

"Fally calm down you don't need to do much. I can teach her how to be a princess and you can continue with daily royalty tasks, don't worry." Marceline said to me with a calm voice and understanding look. Marceline really knew how to make me calm.

A reason why I could get easily panicked over raising someone was probably because of my father. My childhood was the worst so yeah.

Anyway, all I had to do when it came to raising Diane was that I just needed to be there for her as a father. Sure! I can do that! I would probably do a better job than my father!

Me and Marceline was lying in our bed soon going to sleep, but suddenly Marceline sat down on my crotch. "Fally~ you look so tense~ how was your day today?~" Marceline asked me with a seductive voice.

I of course started to blush. "W-well I did my tasks" I answered her starting to get turned on of her sudden actions. "What else did you do?~" she asked as she started to pull off my pants.

I got flustered. "T-think about y-you!" Was the only thing that got out of my mouth as I stared at Marceline's hands pull off my pants.

"So you get this tense by thinking about me?~ Fally~ tell me the truth~" she said as she took of her panties.

I stared at her and couldn't tell her why I was so tense. Probably because of some mortals that killed one of my vampire scouts and left his head outside the woods but I couldn't tell Marceline about it, at least not now.

"Fally~~ the truth~~~" she said as she sat down on my member which made me make a moaning sound.

"I-I don't k-know!~ Ahh!!~~ " I shouted as she started riding me. I started moaning loud of the pleasure she gave me. Marceline moaned too so loudly and our bodies starts to rub against each other.

After a long time of pleasure and orgasms we ended up panting beside each other. "You'll tell me tomorrow about what was bothering you~~" Marceline said to me before she fell asleep. "Okay~" I answered yawning. I hugged Marceline before falling asleep.

The next night it was time to celebrate Diane. Me and Diane were going to go out on a hunt. Tonight she was going to catch her first victim and drain them from blood.

It's kinda a family tradition recording to Marceline and I trust her, but she also told me the father was going to take their child out on the hunt so I had to go with Diane.

I had already been out with Diane on hunts. She knows how to do it which is a relief for me.

After me and Diane left the castle we started to hunt. "You know the rules Diane. Stay with me and only attack if I tell you to" I said to her as we ran in a really fast speed to get closer to a village that's almost 5 kilometers away from the castle.

We searched for humans that was breaking rules by being in the forest after sunset. It's something me and the mortal king have decided so we could take people without we vampires breaking rules.

The time went by and we didn't find anybody. We both got bored and decided to race as bats back home. I lost because I let Diane to win to cheer her up a little.

I told Marceline that we couldn't find anybody. "Well then you two can go out later again. There's still a long time left until the sun rises." She said as she started hugging me.

"Uh okay sure" I answered as I hugged her back.

After two hours Diane went up to me and asked: "father.. can I go out and play?" I didn't know what to answer because she always asks her mother for things. "S-sure but remember that we are going to hunt soon so be back in one hour, okay?"

Marceline would have said "no" without a doubt, but I didn't want to make Diane sad on her birthday plus this was the first time she asked me so of course I would let her go out and play for a bit.

Diane anyway got happy and hugged me while repeating the words "thank you" and then flew away out as a bat.

Well it went fast and I didn't react that much about she just leaving that fast. Though I didn't think anything bad would happen so I let her be.

Marceline walked in to my workroom where I was working a bit with paperwork. "Hi Fally!" Marceline said as she sat down on the edge of my working table. "Hi love" I answered as I was writing on some papers and didn't look up at her.

Marceline looked at what I was doing. "Are you working now? Awe.. I who wanted some attention.." she said with a voice that sounded a little sarcastic. I looked up at her and got surprised over what she was wearing.

"Damn Marceline! Why now!?" I said as I started blushing of the view. She was wearing a top that showed a lot and shorts that was so small that her ass was reviled.

"I want attention Fally!!" I it was clearly that Marceline was turned on and wanted me in bed, but I didn't have time for that right now. I'm working plus I was going out with Diane later. Wait.. what time is it now!?

I looked at the time and saw that it was half an hour ago I told Diane to be back. Phew! She still have half an hour to play and get home. I shouldn't worry I mean she can handle it.

More I couldn't think of cause Marceline pulled the chair that I was sitting on back and sat down in my lap facing me. "Love me Fally~~" she said as she then started kissing me.

I couldn't resist her will and gave in to the kisses. "F-Fine..~" was my answer after the kissing ended. She was so demanding and really didn't want me to get of the chair.

A smile grew on her face and then she took off her top. I started blushing more and stared first at her boobs. I realized that it would have been respectless if I continued staring and didn't do anything so I looked away from her boobs.

Suddenly she grabbed my head and put it between her boobs. She hugged me so my face would stay where it was. I didn't complain but it kinda made me turned on so I started to slowly pull down her shorts.

"Hehe~~ You really want my pants off already?~~ I who bought them yesterday~" she said as she let me pull them down a little. "That doesn't matter~" I mumbled between her boobs. She laughed and started undressing me now.

I helped her and pulled my face away from her boobs. She always make me turned on like this. Damn it! I just realized that vampires easier get turned on around here! Well that just means I will have to do what it takes to not be turned on.

At the same time me and Marceline started having our fun, Diane was playing in the woods by herself. She realized the time started to get too much. "Ten minutes.. hmm I'll get home now" she said to herself as she started to walk home.

Suddenly Diane heard a voice from a far distance. She looked at that direction and started walk there. When Diane took a step into a bush something cracked and something grabbed onto her foot. It pulled her through the bushes which gave her wounds that was bleeding quite a lot. She was screaming as she got pulled up in a tree and was hanging there. She had got stuck in a trap. Her vision started getting blurry and she fainted hanging upside down bleeding.

End of part 7