Part 6

Notes:
The story continues finally.
Sins like sex and stuff is in this story
________________________________

What a wonderful day outside. Darkness. No light at all, or just the flames from the torches. But still. It feels so dark to not see the sun anymore. Though the stars ain't bad to look at.

Today's my wedding. Even though I didn't sign up for it in the start, I actually feel comfortable with it.

Marceline told me that it's going to be the greatest day of them all, which it was.

I was standing in front of a mirror wearing my cool new "king clothes" talking to myself how good I look. Suddenly, someone walked in the room and made me jump up on the ceiling hitting my head. How did that even work?!

"Ow!!" Was the word coming out of my mouth as I stood in front of the mirror and rubbing my head.

"Oh I'm sorry my lord! I forgot that you're not used to vampire powers! I'm so sorry don't punish me!" A maid begged as she prayed for mercy.

"Relax, I'm not going to do anything to you. It was an accident after all. Not a big deal" I said to her to make her calm.

"Thank you my lord! I will never miss behave again!" She bowed in a weird way as she then said "the wedding is ready and soon two guards will come and get you"

"Okay thanks bye" I said as I tried to fix myself after the hit on the ceiling. Damn I can really jump, good that my head didn't get stuck in the ceiling. I sighed. "This is embarrassing.."

"What did you say my lord?" Me maid said as she stared at me.

I got scared when I heard her voice because I thought she left but apparently not, but this time I didn't jump up in the ceiling. I turned around to look at her. "I said goodbye!!" I said as my eyes started to look aggressive recording to her reaction. I'm scary apparently.

A few moments later I was standing on the altar with Marceline that was wearing a.. "black wedding dress?" I thought as I smiled at my future wife. "I thought they were supposed to be white??"

Marceline chuckled a bit as she looked back at me. "Wedding dresses doesn't have to be white. Not recording to vampire law" did she tell me in my head. "Wait. You just read my mind?" I thought as I looked at her.

"Maybe~" her voice said in my head, or was I reading her mind too? I actually didn't know in that moment.

The wedding went through without any problems and me and Marceline was married now. Though vampire weddings are weird because we were supposed to bite each other on our necks? Okay it was weird.

Anyway, after the wedding Marceline grew stronger somehow. Now when she has a king all her powers are set up, also we both kinda share power now as one which is pretty cool. So I'm also very powerful now.

We went to Marceline's bedroom, which is probably also mine now, and started to strip-. The sex could never stop and the pleasure never ended.

But I actually started talking in the middle of the fun to ask Marceline about what she meant with that she's pregnant and stuff.

"Marceline~" I said in the middle of the thrusts. "What did you- *thrust* meant by you *thrust* being 'pregnant' yesterday?~"

She stared at me as she moaned. "Why you asking this now Fally?~~!" She kept moaning as I slowly stopped.

"I want to know what it means~" I stopped moving but still had my thing inside her.

She sighed shakily and answered me. "It means I have probably an 'egg' inside my stomach that is evolving into a girl baby or a boy baby. It's something natural that you should know honey~~" she kissed my cheek and stick out her tongue playfully.

"I still don't get how that works~" I said as I then kissed her cheek. "Read books silly~" she said and looked into my eyes. "we have a lot of mortal books and books about vampires that you can read~ you will learn everything that your dad never teached you about~"

Okay I guess~ I'll go to the library tomorrow then~" I said to her and started rub our bodies against each other.

She moaned of it and then she made me hear her voice inside my head say "I'll show you the library tomorrow"

I nodded and our nice time continued in one hour or maybe two. It never stopped until we both passed out.. yeeeeaaaahh... that happened.

The next night, I woke up by a twitch. I got a dream about when Marceline bit my neck and that I died by blood loss. It wasn't the best dream to get after a wedding.

Waking up as a vampire is so new and different, it's like a whole new world for me.

"From here and now my life started. The man I was before isn't longer alive. There was nothing to live for as the person I was before. You only knew me as Fallacy, the hidden rich man's kid that couldn't have a normal life, but now people will know me as lord Fallacy, the vampire king." My thoughts made me smile. "Wow for some reason my life feels so much happier"

Marceline showed me to the library and I started reading books there. I started to learn things I never knew of and all the differences that happened in my body since I was a mortal. There was so much new things I didn't know of and now I felt so much smarter than before.

The time went by and it was time for Marceline to give birth to my daughter. After some hours of pain and sweat she finally got born. My baby girl Diane. I know, not the best name for a vampire princess but it was Marceline's choice and I can live with it.

Me, Marceline and Diane would be the worlds most powerful vampire clan. And I will make sure I'm the king of every vampire in this world I promise you I will be.

End of chapter 6.