Part 5

Me and Marceline have talked with each other. It was almost a week ago she turned me into a vampire so now she thought we should try the sex I've never had in my entire life.

I was both excited and scared but it didn't bother me that much. What was bothering me was the hunger for blood.

Marceline told me that she would teach me how to be a proper vampire like her and how to be a leader. "Am I actually gonna be a king?" I thought to myself.

Me and Marceline went to her bedroom. I was a bit nervous but that was all. Marceline sat down on the bed and took off her shoes.

"Do you wanna help me take off my clothes?~" Marceline said. "S-sure! ^^ " I answered. I went to Marceline and started to take off her clothes. She started to take off mine too.

I blushed and looked at Marceline. "Let's do this before we lose the mood~" She said with lust filled eyes.
We were completely naked both of us. I sat down beside Marceline and looked into her eyes.

Somehow I just felt like I was in a big heat. I started to kiss her surprisingly. She kissed me back.

The kiss fastly turned into tongue kissing and Marceline pinned me down on the bed and then sat on my crotch while we were kissing. She rubbed our crotch which made me gasp of the weird feeling, but the heat was too big so I just wanted more.

It ended up that my member slides inside hers. The heat turned so big that I had to move my hips all the time. Marceline smiled at me and started to move her hips too. All that came from me was moaning of all the pleasure. I had never felt something good like this before.

I gasped and moaned the whole time and ended up panting while we were doing it. Marceline giggled sometimes of how I sounded but it felt too good to care about. I seriously loved how it felt.

Few minutes later I hitted her sencitive spot with made her moan too. "Oh god!~~ fally!!~~ do me harder!!~~" she said as she tried to turn us around. I of course did as she wanted and turned us around. I was on top. I felt how I slowly slided out from her which I didn't want so I thrusted to stay in her. I went really hard somehow.

She then ended up moaning a lot more than I was and then I felt something really wet on my dick. It really triggered me and I felt how something from my member squirted inside her.

Marceline let out a big gasp as I stopped moving from being tired. We both panted and I layed my head down on her chest. She rubbed my head and mumbled something that I didn't hear. I was so tired that I was gonna fall asleep.

"Fally~ look at me~~"

I looked at Marceline and saw her heart eyes.

"I love you~" she said.

"I... I love you too~" I ended up saying as I slowly fell asleep while still having my member inside her.

We both was sleeping 5 minutes later. I think I was too good. Marceline maybe didn't expect me to be so good at the first try. We both got really surprised that day, or night. I don't really remember.

Hours later I woke up. I was still on top of Marceline. She was still asleep. I felt my member still being inside her so I pulled it out slowly. Marceline letter out a moan in sleep Of me taking it out from her. I blushed and layed down beside her. I slowly grabbed my dick and felt that it was a bit disgusting with white goo. "Ew what is this?" I asked myself.

One second later I heard an answer from Marceline. "It's cum~ you came in me~ I didn't expect you to be so good at this~" she said as she snuggled into me. I blushed more and looked at her. "W-what's c-cum?" I seriously didn't know what it was that time of my life.

"It's your seeds for women to get pregnant~ and now you've maybe got me pregnant~" she smirked as she looked at me. "W-what..?" I said because didn't know what she ment with pregnant. "P-pregnant?"

Marceline sighed and cuddled into me close. I tried to cuddle back but thought it felt weird.

"Fally~ I maybe will have a child in my stomach now~" she said trying to explain the situation but I still didn't get it. "H-how?" I asked.

"I'll explain to you later~ let's just rest a little more~" she said as she took the cosy blanket over us. It was so cosy that I just wanted to sleep again. "O-okay" I said as we both fell asleep again.

The next night we woke up again. Tomorrow was our wedding. Marceline told me that I needed to test some clothes to wear on the wedding. A maid showed me to a room where there was a lot of clothes for a king. I was amazed over how cool this was.

I tested many different clothes but nothing fitted my style. But then I found the perfect clothes. I found the clothes that I am still wearing today. My new favourite clothes. I couldn't be live how good they looked on me. I was happy over myself. For once I didn't feel lost and insecure. Everything really changed since Marceline brought me here. I really feel... loved for the first time for real.

I never felt loved from my dad and the butlers, nor from my mom because she never were there for me or my dad.

Marceline could really do someone like me really happy, and the sex we had last night/day (or whatever) was the best feelings I've ever felt. I couldn't stop thinking of the pleasure we had and that made me a bit turned on of the thought.

The night went by and soon it was time to sleep after teaching how to be a proper vampire with Marceline. We also ended up talking about last night and she was blushing a lot.

She told me it was the best sex she have had for a very long time. Maybe because I was the first one she had sex with for almost 200 years. I mean what?! How the hell can she live with nothing of this in 200 years?! I of course felt bad for Marceline. I ended up hugging her and she kissed me. I'd got surprised But kissed back.

We ended up making out Instead of teaching me stuff but it was worth it. We then started to undress ourselves again and the whole story started over again. The pleasure was too good once again.

I was happy for once.