Part three

It was dark. It was all dark around me. I could only see black. I thought first that I was dead, but then I felt something touching my cheek. I slightly heard a voice say "Fallacy~ open your eyes~". I've got a bit scared and replied "w-who's there?".

"You'll see if you open your eyes~" The voice sounded like a female voice. Then I remembered what happened me before it all went black. "A-are you that b-bitch t-that.." I swallowed. ".. that b-bit my n-neck?".

"Maybe~ Now open your eyes~" she replied. I was terrified and scared so I said "N-no..". "Alright" she said. "Then I'll make you open your eyes~".

I could feel pain in my neck. It was that feeling I had got from when she bit me the first time. I felt my blood flow out from me again and that scared the hell out of me so I opened my eyes to see her.

I looked at her as she suck my blood again. "S-stop!!" I screamed. She stopped and sat up. She looked at me with blood all around her mouth. I looked terrified at her and I putted my hand on my neck. I was in shock.

"What the fuck are you?!" I yelled at her in my shock condition. "Relax honey~" she said. "Don't yell at me like that~ you maybe will start panicking more~".

I somehow started to relax. I didn't know how but I was relaxed after a few seconds. "Wh...who are you?" I asked her calmly but still breathing a bit heavily thanks of the blood lost. "Oh silly me. I forgot to tell you who I am." She said to me with a smile in her face which made her fangs visible. " I'm Marceline~".

I stared at her fangs. Then I realise what she was. "Y-you're a vampire..." I said. "Yup!" She answered. "I'm the vampire queen!" She was still smiling which made me keep staring at her fangs.

"Y-you bit me.. a-and drank my blood.." I said not knowing what I was staring at anymore.

"Yes I did. Sorry." Marceline replied. "I just thought you were tasty~" She licked her lips.

I took away my hand from my neck and looked at all the blood on my hand. "T-tasty?".
"Yes my handsome man~ you're tasty~".
"G-god.. t-this is j-just a dream.. r-right? I-i mean.. y-you know my name of some reason.." I said. "I have never told anyone who I am.."

"Well we vampires know our ways to find out information about our victims~" she said.

Strangely my neck started to hurt like hell. I started to groan in pain. The pain started to get down my spine, out to the rest of my body parts. I started to scream in pain. "AAHH!! W-WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME!?" I yelled at Marceline as I started to shake a lot of the pain.

"You're about to turn into one of us~" she smirked. I'd got confused about what she ment. "W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?" I looked at her with eyes starting to tear up of all the pain,groaning and twitching a bit. "Fallacy honey. You're turning into a vampire~" she said to me before leaving the room and closed the door. "W-WHAT?!?!?!" I said. No reply.

When she was gone I tried to sit up but the pain stopped me from moving how I wanted. I really felt how my teeth went off and it started to grow vampire fangs in my mouth fastly and I felt how my body changed from the inside. My body twitched and I kept screaming a lot in pain. It all was a real suffer that I would never forget.

All I could do in that moment was lie there on that bed? "Wait weren't we at an dark alley?" I thought to myself as I went through the pain. I looked around and saw that I was in a bedroom. It wasn't my bedroom.

WHERE THE HELL AM I?!

End of part Three.