He's back and he's a Bad boy? Chapter 3

CHAPTER THREE.

Audrey’s POV

Ok so the next 2 weeks were awful. I continued to embarrass myself in front of Ryder and it seems he just gets hotter every freaking day. The girls in the grade are giving me shit for what happened 3 years ago even though 3 years ago at that party they all say they would have said the same thing. Hypocrites!

To make matters worse, our neighbours the Sheffield’s moved out and the new neighbours are awful. They so happy all the god damn time and throw parties and are all peppy, and it gets worse. They have a son and his name is Ryder sex god Daniels!

I've decided the universe hates me. God is punishing me for that party 3 years ago.

Since Ryder has come to school the females Virginity rate has severely decreased. Coincidence? I think not, and to make matters worse I saw it with my own eyes and will have nightmares forever now. I was walking to class and turned the corner about to walk in the door, when, BAM I see Ryder sucking face and doing other dirty things I will not mention with one of the girls in my grade, Zoey Carter, the school slut. They were pressed up against the door so I would have to remove them from each other to get to my class. I was tempted to go up to Zoey and tell her 'Seriously, girl! Give your vagina a break! It might fall off' but instead I was polite.

"Um...erm excuse me? Can I please get through?" I said looking everywhere else but at them. They stopped what they were doing thank god! I think I might need therapy after this.

"Still can’t look me in the eyes Audrey?" he teased. Damn him and his good looks.

"Well what can you expect from a Virgin?" I almost forgot Zoey was there but then again how could I, she was practically sitting on him. She finally got down off of him and fixed her skirt and I could finally look away from the bush I had been so fascinated with looking at.

“A virgin huh?" Ryder looked me up and down and licked his lips. Oh cool there’s another bush I can look at. I felt him lean down and my breath caught in my throat from the proximity.

God he smelled A-freaking-mazing.

"We'll have to change that now won't we? Neighbour?" he whispered so only I could hear.

I Blushed and felt so angry I glared at him "well trust me buddy! You won’t be the one to change that!" I pushed passed him and ran to class.

When I finally got to Phys Ed it was nearly over and my heart beating so fast I thought I might have a heart attack and I could feel my face burning with humiliation. What a Douche Dick.

Ryder Daniels makes me so angry, mainly because he’s a dickhead to me all the time and looks at me like a piece of meat but also because even though he is rude, and a total asshole I can't seem to hate him, Maybe I still feel guilty and that's clouding me from seeing what a douche he is or maybe it’s because he is totally hot and just hearing his name can give me Goosebumps.

"Fitzgerald! What are doing? Get in the game!" I heard my Phys Ed teacher Mr Richards yell at me. He really hates me but it’s not my fault I’m uncoordinated and every time I do something Physical I end up either unconscious or bleeding or someone around me ends up unconscious or bleeding.

I ran after the ball screaming "Shit shit shit! Someone get this god damn ball away from me right now!!" but of course no one helped me. Bitches, I was just about to kick it into the goals when someone came up behind me and kicked the ball away and sent me A over T (Ass over tits)

See what I mean? I shouldn’t play sports, I'm a danger to myself and humanity. "What the hell man?!" I yelled at my attacker from the ground.

"Sorry short stuff I thought I would help you out and take the ball off your hands" that deep voice made me freeze with shock and embarrassment. Why did it have to be him?