He's back and he's a Bad Boy? Chapter 14

CHAPTER FOURTEEN.

The rest of the week flew by without any drama, I hadn't seen or heard from Hayley since she told me she practically hates me for liking Ryder and Spencer still wasn't speaking to Dutchie whom was getting more and more down in the dumps. He wasn't his usually crazy self without Spencer; she was still dating Matt which meant she was never around because he was all she ever thought about now.

"Hello?" I asked as I answered my phone that had just started ringing.

"Hey short stuff" Ryder said from the other line, he used his nickname for me which made me smile, it feels like ages since he's called me that.

"What do you need virgin slayer" I asked and laughed.

"Other than a blonde virgin? I wanted to know if you were free tonight. Me and the boys and even Peyton are planning on going out tonight and I wanted to know when to pick you up" He replied and laughed.

"You say the most romantic things to me Ryder Daniels" I joked and we both laughed.

"I'm working tonight so I won't be able to make your night enjoyable, what? did you say Peyton was going to come?" I asked, why would Peyton want to come out with me and Ryder and Diego and Kye?

"She said she was only coming to protect your virginity or some crap like that but really I think she's only coming to see Kye" He said and I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Excuse me my virginity is not crap it's very important to me so if you want it then tread carefully!" I shot back, there was no way I was going to give up my virginity anytime soon but it would shut him up for a while.

"You're right I'm sorry, it's very precious and needs protecting! You should give it to me to look after because we wouldn't want some player to come along and steal it would we?" He laughed and if he were in front of me I would have slapped him.

"I'm ignoring that comment. You know you live next door right? You could of just come over instead of calling" I pointed out, he was in his room just across from mine and he had to call me?

"Yeah but I didn't want to set your parents off, they just seem to have forgotten about me and it's a long walk down the stairs!" He whined and I laughed and walked over to my window to find him lying on his back on his bed, but on the plus side he was shirtless! Bonus!

"You're one lazy little boy" I laughed and grabbed the tennis ball I stole from my brother off my table and hurled it through my open window and through his and it rebounded of his wall and landed on his face. Bullseye!

"Shit! Woman! What is wrong with you? Have you taken your meds today?" He whined and rubbed his face.

"No so don't mess with me" I laughed but continued staring at his naked chest, he was wearing nothing but a pair of long light blue Pyjama pants that hung loose on his hips showing off that V thing he had, I have no idea what it's called.

"Audrey stop checking me out! I'm not a piece of meat! I have feelings; I'm a real human being!" He cried and tried to act all hurt and I just laughed.

"Please it gives you an ego boost!" I retorted and he grinned and winked.

"It really does, and you just admitted to checking me out" He laughed and I blushed realising I had just admitting to that.

"Oh damn you! Any way I have to get ready for work in an hour, I'm working til eleven tonight and its music of the year night at the diner" I said and groaned, I hate music of the year nights! Its one night every month where the customers can pick the music to play in the diner as long as it's from the current year, I nearly died when Taylor swifts new album came out! (No offense)