Chapter 1//girls night out

I lay in bed with sweatpants and a crop top. My brown hair in a messy bun. This was not how most people spent their friday nights but this was how I spent mine.

I look for the remote before pressing play and continuing my Vampire Diaries marathon.

I hear a door open.

I ignore it. It's probably just my roomate.

My roomate barges in my room.

Correction our room.

She squeals.

"Guess who got reservations for Globe tonight?"

"You?"

"Yeah!" she screams.

"And guess who's coming with me?" she asks.

"Anyone but me!" I say mimicking her tone.

She frowns and crosses her arms.

"Why not?"

"I don't know. I just don't feel like it."

"You've never "felt like it" ever since you and Ryder broke up!" she whines.

That was a touchy subject she brought up.

I don't answer but stare at the TV in silence.

"I'm sorry for mentioning him." she says and rushes to my side.

"It's fine."

"No it's not fine because if it was fine you would be coming to Globe with me."

"I'll go."

"Show Ryder that you can do better without him!" she says encouragingly.

That was my roomate Jackie or Jacklyn. She was sassy, optimistic, and always bubbly. She had blonde hair that fell to her shoulders and pretty blue eyes. She was pretty and knew what she wanted, I envied her confidence.

And I'm Bree. I have brown hair and green eyes. My hair was long and almost reached my butt. It was straight and always stayed straight.

I quickly change into a tight black dress that hugged my curves perfectly. I apply mascara, some eyeshadow and eyeliner.

I put on some heels that I knew I was going to regret wearing later.

I grab my phone and get in Jackie's car.

After 30 minutes of driving, Jackie pulls into the parking lot.

I open the car door and step out.

I walk beside Jackie as we enter the restaurant.

"This is going to take a good hit at my bank account." I mutter, mainly to myself.

"Don't worry it's on me."

"No it's not. I pay for my food, you pay for yours."

As much as I want to let her pay for my meal, I didn't want her wasting her money on me.

The waiter checks our reservation.

"Alright so we'll have you seated at table 5." The waiter announces before leading us to table 5 which was a booth made for 4 people but the rest of the places we're booked. Our table was at the far left. Each booth was seperated by a brown wall that was pretty high.

The second we sat down I could hear roars of laughter coming from the booth in back of us.

"I hate you Ash." one of them says with a heavy accent.

British? No, I don't think so.

Another roar of laughter follows.

I pretend I don't hear them while I take a look at the Menu.

"Would you like anything to drink?" The waiter asks.

'"I'll have a Pepsi." Jackie says.

"Same thing." I tell the waiter.

One of the guys brings his back to the booth hard enough for me to feel it.

If they keep it up, it's going to be a long night.

"Is something wrong?" Jackie asks

"No just these assholes in back of me won't stop hitting the booth."

Every time he hit the chair I became more and more annoyed.

I feel something hit my back.

He did it again.

The drinks come and I quickly begin drinking, trying to calm down.

You try enjoying yourself when the person in back of you continuously hits your chair.

"One second, someone is trying to ring me." One of the guys say.

Ring me? People say that?

I still couldn't get their accent. I wasn't exactly a specialist in that.

The guy on the phone laughs.

"You want me to follow you on twitter? I can't right now but I will." He promises.

"Alright bye. Love you too." He continues.

That conversation confused me.

Who asks for a follow on twitter and then says they love them?

The group laughs and whoever the guy is bangs into my chair again.

Out of rage and frustration, I get up and walkover to the table behind mine.

"Can you please stop hitting my chair. It's really fucking pissing me off."

When I look up to see who was ruining my night out.

Everything adds up.

Luke Hemmings looks up at me a huge smile tugging at his lips.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Alright so this is the first chapter! There will be one or two a week but they'll be super long like even longer than this one which is like 760 words and ill make it 1000 but once a week. Hope you liked it.

status: Edited.

There might still be mistakes because i'm human but ill try to edit them when I see them.