Chapter 29//Since you've been gone

Bree's POV 

I open Jackie and Ashton's bedroom door and I jump on Jackie.

She opens her eyes.

"What the fuck Bree go to sleep."

"No I wanna record a song for our youtube."

Luke's POV (Bree has been getting less POVS lately...Oops?)

I'm on my computer just relaxing when Michael and Calum barge in the room.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Bree and Jackie posted a video."

"Did you guys watch it?" I ask them.

"No not yet play it."

I type in Bree and Jackie since they couldn't think of anything else for their name.

I click on their most recent video posted today.

"Hey guys so right now we're in the U.K with the boys and I thought that that's not a reason to not film so here you go." Jackie says.

"So I'll be singing since you've been gone by Kelly Clarkson." Bree says.

I stiffen.

I hear Michael go Ohhhhhh.

I roll my eyes.

"Here's the thing we started out friends. It was cool but it was all pretend. Yeah, yeah since you've been gone."

"You dedicated, you took the time. Wasn't long till I called you mine. Yeah, yeah since you've been gone."

"And all you'd ever hear me say is how I'd picture me with you. That's all you'd ever hear me say."

"But since you've been gone I can breathe for the first time. I'm so moving on yeah yeah. Thanks to you now I get what I want. Since you've been gone."

"Ohhhh you are so screwed." Calum says.

I hit him.

"Stop it."

They both laugh.

"How can I put it, you put me on. I even fell for that stupid love song. Yeah yeah since you've been gone."

"How come I'd never hear you say I just wanna be with you? I guess you never felt that way."

"What is she talking about! Of course I feel that way!" I say to the screen.

"Woah dude chill." Michael says.

"There lies. All of them." I say.

"It's not her song! You're taking the words too seriously." Calum says and they both laugh.

"Then what is she trying to say? Please enlighten me!" I say frustrated.

"She's saying you fucked me over and now I hate your guts and you should go die in a hole." Michael says.

Calum hits his arm.

"That's not what she's saying. Well part of it yeah." 

I groan.

"It's okay just get her back." Calum says.

"You got any ideas?" Michael asks.

"A few." 

Ouuuu who's exited for Luke's apology?

I am.

QOTD

Have you ever been to their concert?

I might have a double update. :-)