Chapter 28//I love you

This chapter is dedicated to cliffosaurus because her comments make me laugh and yeah she's just awesome <3

I ALSO GOT 2K READS SO THANKS! LOVE U GUYS <3

ASHTON'S POV

(you must be like DAFUK? since when does Ashton get his own POV? Well he's got one now so move along)

I run outside the house looking for Bree. It was night and the music was loud and there was so much drama going on.

Luke really had to fuck it up?

I turn on the flashlight from my phone to see in the dark and I spot Bree sitting on the floor head in her hands, crying probably.

I go up to her. I don't say anything. I just take my seat next to her on the cement floor.

"I can't believe he did that." She says. Her voice is small.

"I know."

"What are you gonna do?" I ask her.

"I wanna leave." She answers.

"You sure?" I ask.

"yes. I can't believe he did this to me."

"He was drunk. Please take that into consideration. I mean you should be upset but if he asks for forgiveness and shows he does care and that it's an accident you should forgive him if he deserves it."

Bree made Luke so happy and I didn't want him to lose her without a fight. I wanted to help him in any way I can.

She takes a deep breath.

"I guess you're right. I mean it was a kiss and I did kiss Calum after-"

"You kissed Calum?" I ask.

"Well yeah I mean I just wanted him to feel my pain."

"It's stupid I know." She adds.

"You'll probably regret it but I get why you did it." 

"Can I go home now? I'm tired and it's been a long night." 

"Of course our Uber is right there."

"We're all leaving?" She asks.

I see her face getting more worried as she knows that Luke will be in the same car as her.

"No we're taking two seperate cars."

Her tense shoulders relax and she sighs in relief.

Calum comes outside with Michael.

"Alright Bree lets go." 

They all enter the car.

Once the car pulls out of the driveway Luke comes out and we all get in our Uber.

"I fucked it up didn't I?" Luke asks when we all take our seats.

Jackie croses both arms over her chests.

"What do you think?" She says with a hint on anger in her voice.

I let her be mean to Luke as it was her best friend he hurt and that was her job.

"I spoke to Bree." I say.

"You did? Will she forgive me?"

"No. Well you have to ask not me. All I did was tell her that if you still love her that she should forgive you that's all."

"I do still love her Ash! How am I supposed to show her?" He asks.

"I don't know but do it quick."

LUKE'S POV 

I finally got back home. Bree's in my room and I know I can't go there too so I'm taking the couch.

I pull out a blanket and a pillow from a drawer and make my way to the couch.

Just as I'm about to put down my pillow I realize someone's already sleeping there.

"Bree?" I ask.

She looks up at me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I'm taking the couch since I am uh not sleeping in your room."

"No take my room. I'll take the couch."

"No I'm fine here thank you."

"I'm serious I'll take the couch."

I hated how awkward it was.

She nods and starts to grab her things.

"I love you." I say as she starts to go upstairs.

"I love you." She replies before she's out of sight. Just hearing those words come out of her mouth made my heart flutter. 

I know she loved me. And I fucked it up.  

I needed to find a way to get her back.

And luckily for me. I had a great idea.

(Okay so to clear things up. She does love him and that's why she said it back but it doesn't mean anything 'cause she doesn't trust his "I love you's" anymore.)

ILY all and have a great day/night/afternoon idk what time it is where you are.

AND VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER CUZ ASHTONS A SWEATHEART AND LUKE NEEDS TO GET HIS SHIT TOGETHER.