Chapter 31//KISS YOU

OMG WHO SAW THE AMAS? 5SOS FUCKING WON I'M SO PROUD OF MY BABIES! <3

(I love how I call them babies but their like 5 years older than me)

I put my hands over my mouth just being completely filled with hapiness and joy.

I run up closer to the stage and the security guards let me through.

They haven't even finished the song but once I get on the stage I run towards Luke and lock my hands around his neck. He lifts me up and spins me. My eyes are shut and I'm just enjoying the fireworks.

We haven't even kissed yet but I'm still feeling fireworks regardless.

He puts me down and cups my cheeks with his hands and kisses me passionately.

I kiss him back ignoring the cheers from the crowd they've formed.

I pull away. He bring his hands around my waist pulling me closer. He keeps his forehead on mine and stares at my lips bitting his.

"It's only been two days Luke." I say and move back a little.

"Worst two days of my life." He says and puts his lips on mine once more.

I can't help but smile in between the kiss.

"Can you stop smiling? I'm trying to kiss you here!"

"Excuse you?"

"I'm kidding just stop smiling and let me kiss you." He says.

"If you just wanna take me home baby say yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah AND LET ME KISS YOU!" I sing.

(1D AF)

"Are you serious."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah." I sing.

He laughs and pecks me.

"Now you've got a concert to perform." I tell him.

"So you forgive me?"

"No go fuck yourself." I say with a smile and he rolls his eyes.

I get off the stage and dance along to the music.

Only a coouple days left until I had to leave again.

(Sorry this chapter's short af but I'll make up for it. So the book is ending soon. Not too soon don't worry. There will be time gaps though so yeah just informing y'all)

Okay so I need friends so if you wanna be my friend hit me up yo. K I don't even know what I'm saying but yeah I'm just so lonely. It's depressing.

So QOTD:
Where y'all from?

Oh and if you're from Australia are the boys as hot as 5SOS or is it just them?

I NEED TO KNOW.

Last thing I know I'm annoying af sorry. I feel like Michael and/or Calum should get a gf so copying a friend of mine (sorry Narah) you can "apply" to be a gf! You can comment or write on my wall. Sadly LUKE AND ASHTON ARE TAKEN.

Answer the following questions.

Who you will be played by:

Bitchy or nice:

Girly girl or tomboy (you can be specific if you want to):

your name:

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!