Chapter 27//Bralum

(I went on a huge shopping spree and I'm tired af but I'm writting because last chapter ended with a cliff hanger. And cliff hangers are the main reason people have trust issues so here y'all go.)

I already feel tears threaten to stream down my face but I stop them.

I go up to Luke.

"Hey" I simply say.

He pushes away the girl he was still kissing.

"Bree?" He asks.

I don't answer his question.

"Bree. I'm sorry." Calum who had just cought up to me says.

I am probably going to regret this but I just had to do it.

I crash my lips against Calum's. 

His lips are soft and comforting and he's a really good kisser.

He's suddenly pushed off.

"What the fuck! Don't kiss my girlfriend!" Luke says.

"Ex-girlfriend." I snap.

"Look I'm sorry."

"Sorry's not gonna cut it." 

"Don't leave." He says as I try to walk away.

It was so hard to stay strong.

"I love you." He adds.

I wanted to go back to him and tell him I also loved him. I hated how he had this effect on me. The picture of his lips on that girl's burned in my brain is the only thing keeping me from jumping in his arms and accepting his apollogies.

"If you mean it prove it." I reply coldly and walk away completely.

I run out of the house.

CALUM'S POV

She leans in for a kiss.

I knew she didn't like me that way and she was doing it as pure revenge but I let it slide.

I'm suddenly pushed off by Luke which isn't surprising and then Bree breaks up with him and runs off.

I find Ashton and jackie and run up to them to inform them on what's going on.

"Hey I saw Luke and he was kissing another girl." Jackie says.

"Yup and Bree saw it too." 

"Oh god." They say together.

"I'm going to find Michael." Jackie says.

"I'll take care of Luke." I say.

"I'm going to find Bree." Ashton says.

We all nod and go do our jobs.

Luke's where I left him but this time on the ground with his head in his hands.

"You're a real idiot. You know that?" 

"I know." He replies.

"You know I don't have much experience with girls but I know for a fact that they don't like it when you kiss another girl."

"I get it." 

"I hope you do because I'm telling you, you lost the best thing you had." 

"I didn't lose her yet." He says.

"She's long gone. and you know it too. I hope that stupid girl from earlier was really worth it."

"I was drunk and stupid. Can't she forgive me?"

"I hope she doesn't." 

"Why?" 

"Because you're an asshole." 

"Instead of chasing after her and being her Prince Charming you stay on the floor! You're not even fighting for her." I add.

"I don't know okay? I don't know what I'm doing."

"Why did you kiss that girl?" I ask taking a seat next to him.

"I was asking her if she saw Michael she totally dodged the question and then before I even understand what's going on she has her lips on mine."

"But you kissed her back? Care to explain?"

"I don't even know why I kissed her back. It was nothing like when me and Bree kiss. I usually feel a pit of fireworks in my stomach and my pulse quickens just with her touch." He smiles while saying this and I see a tear roll down his cheek.

"And she always blushes whenever I compliment her. And I love how she will make out with me in front of any one but the second someones filming she gets shy. I love everything about her"

I was surprised by this.

"Well congratulations you officially fucked that up." 

"What do I do?" 

"I don't even know mate."

"She's gonna hate me forever." 

"Look she told you to prove it right? So do that. Prove it."

(Another short chapter sorry! My chapters are gonna get shorter okay? don't hate me! I FUCKING WAITED 27 CHAPTER FOR A BRALUM KISS AND IT FUCKING HAPPENED!)

Am I the only one excited about that?

Probably.