Chapter1:Rough Start

Momo's POV

"Ms.Hirai,your father is calling you downstairs."one of the maids said.

I woke up I rubbed my head and stood up.

"Coming just give me a sec."I shouted.

The maid then left,I went to the bathroom took a shower dress up and went downstairs.

And there I saw my stupid Dad.

"Momo,please wake up early next time you are always late for your classes and the principal has called my attention about it."my Dad explained.

"Well pay him some money so that he will shut up."I said as I ate my breakfast and then took my bag and went off,I turned back and saw his red angry face but I didn't care.

I went in the limo,and just sat there as I watch all the things we passed by.

Few minutes had passed.

I have arrived at the univesity,I slammed the door of my car and took off.

As I have arrived,alot of people were whispering about me.

"Hey isn't that Hirai Momo,I heared she is very rich."said a guy.

"Well I heard that she is a monster,one time she made a girl bow down onto her knees."one girl said to the other.

I didn't give a care about them,as long as they stay out of my way they will be safe.

I was walking as everybody looking at me like begging for mercy but not until someone bumped into me.

Jeongyeon's POV

I am clearly lose,I should've asked for direction from the principal awhile ago.

The principal asked me if I wanted a tour but I told him it was fine but insted I'm here completely lost.

I was just minding my own business until I bumped into someone.

I looked at her in the eyes,it seems like she had a hard past or maybe she just have a bad morning.

"What are you looking at?"she said in angered tone.

I was speechless before I could write down on my sketch pad,she punched my face.

I was about to fall down but she grabbed my colar really fast and hit me against the wall.

I have to admit she is very strong.

"Don't ever look at me again nerd,and watch were your going understand?"she said with anger in her eyes.

I just nodded because I didn't know what to do out of shock.

She let go of me and went to her class.

Everyone was looking at me,I'm just thier standing out of shoock.

"Well so much of a good start."I thinked to myself.