Chapter6:Confession

Jeongyeon's POV

Lunch Time

I am currently eating my lunch until Dahyun sat right next to me.

"Hey Jeong,what's up?"he said with a smile.

(I'm cool nothing much.)

"That's great but Jeong there is something you should know."Dahyun said while rubbing his head.

I was confused to but before he could say anything Momo came in.

"Hey Yoo,let's go hangout right now."she said while putting her arm around me.

(U-um yeah sure why not right,I did forgot yesterday.)I wrote while I rub my head.

"It's fine come on let's go."she said while she walked ahead of me.

I followed her not until Dahyun whispered to me.

"Jeong, be careful Momo is planning something bad to you I want to stop her but I know she won't listen just stay on your guard."he said while he pat my back and he hand me his number.

"And call me when something bad happened besides her sister will be worried."he added.

(Don't worry I will thanks for the warning Dahyun.)I wrote with a thumbs up.

"Well Yoo,are you coming or what?!"she shouted.

(C-coming)

"Well this girl really can't wait,I just hope she won't do something like Dahyun said."I thinked to myself.

Me and Momo are at the back of the school.

(Momo what are we doing her?)I asked.

She went up infront of me,making our face close to each other.

"Well there is something I want to tell you."she said with a smile.

It felt like she was planning something bad but,still I couldn't help but to blush.

(W-what is it?)

She leaned in closer and whispered in my ear.

"Make me your girlfriend."

"WHAT!"