Chapter8:The Past

Jeongyeon's POV

The Next Day

It was already 7:45am I guess Momo is late like last time but,what weirded me out was that Dahyun was nowhere to be found maybe he is also late.

Anyways I was in class I'm just reading my book not until someone was introduced to us.

"Class today we have two new students please you two may introduced yourself."The Professor said.

Two figures then reminded me of my past.

"Hello everyone,I'm Myoui Mina and this is my fiance Son Chaeyoung."Mina said with a sweet smile.

Chaeyoung then just nodded and agreed with Mina not until Chaeyoung made I contact with me.

I was nervous at the sametime afraid but luckly I avoided contact with him.

"Well it's nice to meet you two please take you seats."The Professor said while writing the lesson on the board.

Mina and Chaeyoung sat two seats in the front away from my seat.

I continued to mind my own business not until Momo came in with Dahyun.

"Momo,please for the sake of this class please be early and you Dahyun this is the first time your late."The Professor scratched his head.

"Yeah,whatever go seat dubu."Momo said as he pushed Dahyun making him slip and fall.

All the class laughed well except for Dahyun.

"I will get you Momo."he said while taking his seat next to mine.

Momo just made funny faces and sat down as well.

Both of them argue for the whole period while I was there thinking of my past.

Flashback:

I was at the park,playing in the sandbox when a girl apporached me.

"Hello,My name is Mina want to be friends?"Mina asked shyly.

I nodded and smiled.

(Sure nice to meet you Mina,I'm Jeongyeon)

Mina didn't mind that I was deaf,she treated me like a normal person.

Me and Mina played all day long but, oneday it all changed.

I was waiting for Mina when three boys apporoached me.

I knew them It was Mark,BamBam,and finally the worse of them Chaeyoung

"Ha! Weirdo look at him he can't even speak ."said Mark.

"Yeah,deaf people like you don't belong here you all should just die."BamBam smirked.

Ha ha Weirdo!

Ha ha Freak!

You will never be like us cause not matter what no one will love you nor accept you because of one thing.

"Your Deaf Yoo Jeongyeon"

Chaeyoung said while beating me up,then left while laughing behind my back and I was there just in pain.

After a few minutes Mina came.

"Jeongyeon what happened?"Mina asked in an concered tone.

I stood there and wrote down.

(Leave me alone from now on Mina.)

I then left Mina crying not knowing what she have done while me holding my tears as I the words they said hurt my heart.

And up until this day the pain is much worse after seeing them again.

Jeongyeon?

Hey Jeongyeon?

HEY JEONGYEON!

I was shocked and was back to my senses the period was done and Dahyun and Momo were waiting for me.

"You Okay Jeong?"Dahyun asked.

(Yeah I'm cool let's go)I wrote while scratching my head and went ahead of them.

Momo's POV

Jeongyeon has been sad the whole period maybe because if the two new student I have to cheer him up besides it's the least I can do.

"Ohhh,looks like someone is worried."Dahyun smirked.

I slapped his arm.

"Shut up let's just go to class."

"Okay Ma'am."Dahyun then went ahead of me.