Chapter7:Special Treatment

Momo's POV

"Well is there a problem?"I asked.

Jeongyeon's face quickly turned red,he then looked me with a flustered face.

(W-what well Momo I don't think I'm ready besides there are more guys that deserve you.)

I sighed and said.

"If you reject me I will beat you up."I said while gripping my fist.

(O-okay then fine I accept.)he wrote quickly.

"Good."I said with a smile.

Suddenly the bell rang.

"Well seen you later Yoo,I'm going ahead of you."I said while I quickly kissed his cheeck.

I ran quickly while he covered his flustered face.

Jeongyeon's POV

I was red as a tomato,all that just happened quickly one minutue you where punched by the most feared girl in school then in the next minutue she became your girlfriend.

I stood there until Dahyun came.

"S-so what happened?"he asked.

(She became my girlfriend)

"Really? Well it was nice knowing you Jeong."he said while tapping my back.

(I just hope she forget's about this)

Bell rang and we head to our classes.

The Next Day

I was walking in the hallway when someone apporoached me.

It was Momo.

"Goodmorning Yoo,come on let's go to class."she said while holding my hand as we walk the hallway.

"This is really embarassing,please tell me this is all a dream."I thinked to myself.

Suddenly Momo noticed my flustered face,she stopped and carassed my face.

"Are feeling okay?"she asked.

I was freaking red,why is she doing this to me.

(I-Im fine really.)

"Okay then that's good,come on let's go."she said while pulling me to class.

Everyone looked at me weirdly and they all feared me I guess this is what you call a special treatment I suppose at least Im not getting bullied and that's all thanks to Momo I suppose.

Nayeon's POV

I was sitting down on my seat when my junior came in Tzuyu.

"Nayeon-Unnie have you heared the news?"Tzuyu asked.

"Why what happend?"I asked.

Until my friend Sana came in and shouted

"GUYS MOMO AND JEONGYEON ARE A COUPLE!"

"WHAT!"all the class shouted in unison.

"I don't know why too they were acting all lovey-dovey along the hallways a while ago."Sana added.

Not until she met eyes with Tzuyu and blushed.

"A-anways I gotta go bye."Sana ran quickly as her face was red by seeing Tzuyu.

"Really? well I am happy for them."I faked a smile.

I do like Jeongyeon a bit but I guess I missed my chance.

"Hey you all get back to your seat Professor Choi will arrive any minutue."The Class President God Jihyo ordered.

"Yes Ma'am"all the class agreed.

???'s POV

"So you will start then tomorrow."The principal Mr.Park said.

"Thank you so much Sir."the young man bowed and left.

The young man took his phone and called someone.

"Minari will start tomorrow,I just talked to the principal awhile ago."the young man said.

"That's good then thanks Chaeyoung."Mina thanked Chaeyoung and hang up.

"I hope I get to see you again Jeongyeon."