The Big Question

The sun shone brightly through the dark red curtains of the bedroom, giving the pleasant 'hello' that the morning as arrived.

Belinda slowly opened her eyes, and looked around, confused as to where she was.

She suddenly remembered about the night before, and smiled.

She felt warm and passionate while being engulfed tightly in Slappy's arms, his hands on her bottom.

Slappy snored as he was still sleeping, having a marvelous dream about something pleasurable between himself and Belinda.

Belinda looked up at the sleeping boy, gently kissing his chest, as she rested her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes once more.

She hummed a love song to herself, her mind racing with thoughts and happiness.

She was determined to never go back to Kristy's ever again, and to stay where she belonged... with Slappy.

Slappy soon awoken and yawned, then looked down at Belinda.

"Good morning." He said with a smile, as he sat up.

"Good morning.." She replied, hugging him tightly.

He hugged her close and lifted her face by her chin in order for her eyes to meet his. "So I've been thinking.... and I've decided to ask you something..." He noted calmly to her.

"What is it?" She asked with curiosity.

"How would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked her, taking her by the hands, smiling passionately at her.

Belinda could feel her insides rush with excitement as she threw her arms around him, hugging him. "Oh, yes! I would love to!!" She answered with joy.

Slappy smirked, feeling successful. His plan had worked, and he was proud that he had finally got what he wanted.

"You do? That's wonderful!!" He said as he pulled her close, kissing her on the lips softly.

The girl was surprised as she received her first kiss, but soon ended up wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing him back.

The two sat there, kissing each other for a period of time, when Slappy suddenly broke the kiss, his brown eyes glistening with passion.

"I wanna take you somewhere special.. Let's go out later!" He suggested, his mind rushing with plans of fun activities.

"Y-You mean like a date?" Belinda asked, blushing. She loved the idea.

"You bet! How about I take you down town to a nice restaurant I usually attend to?" He asked, smiling.

Belinda nodded and smiled. "I'd love to!"

"So it's settled then... 8:00 tonight." He stated.

Belinda agreed, but then hesitated. "Wait... but we are only dolls..." She said quietly with disappointment.

Slappy smirked. "Dolls with powers.." He reminded her.

Belinda's eyes lit up. "Oh! That's right! I forgot!"

"You do know how to turn into your human form, correct?" He asked just to double check.

"I believe so... it's been so long.." She said as she got out of the bed.

"It doesn't hurt to try, baby girl.." He suggested with a shrug.

Just like that, Belinda closed her eyes, using her powers to turn herself into her human form. There she stood, looking as beautiful as ever.

She opened her eyes and looked into the mirror, gasping. "I did it!" She smiled, turning around to find Slappy in his human form as well. He was really handsome, with those same, soft brown eyes.

He smirked and circled her, admiring every inch of her. "Good, god! You are stunning!" He remarked with a smirk as he pulled the girl close, kissing her right then and there.

Belinda kissed him back, and looked up at him, smiling from ear to ear. "And you look amazing as always!" She said as she gently ran her fingers through his soft, dark hair.

Slappy smiled as he gently caressed her cheek. "I promise you, my love, I will give you the life you've never had.."