It Isn't Over Yet

The party went on for hours, and soon enough began to die down after a few small meals and dancing, the band on the stage suddenly ended their final song.

The lead singer, or mummy persay, suddenly approached the front of the stage with his microphone.

"Alright, my fellow monsters.... " The mummy said. "Time's just about run out, so let's wrap this party up!" He announced, the cheesy pun intended.

Some of the band players tipped their hats as they packed up their instruments, wishing everyone a good night.

Some of the monsters groaned with disappointment, but yet the room soon began to fill with growling yawns, signaling it was time to get going.

Slappy stood up and dusted off his coat, then took Belinda by the hand and lifted her up out of her chair.

"Don't worry, doll-face... The night isn't over for us yet. We still have some creeperific fun planned ahead of us." He explained to her with enthusiasm, a smile spreading across his not-so-tired face.

Belinda smiled drowsily at him and nodded.

As they were getting ready to leave, Curly suddenly approached them.

"Ah, it's about time I headed out." He stated to them exhaustedly. "Good fright- I'm mean, good night!" The rad skeleton corrected himself.

"You too." Slappy acknowledged as he took Belinda into his arms giddily and waltzed her out the door, humming the song they were dancing to earlier to himself.

Belinda smiled and stopped herself, then looked up at him.

"So.... What are we going to do now?" She asked.

Slappy chuckled and picked her up. "Oh, you're gonna love the plans I have for you. I say it's about time we explored Horrorland!"