Doll-Napped

Belinda exited through a private hall from the back of the stage in order to go downstairs to Slappy's dressing room.

The hallway was a bit on the dark side, surrounding the girl with nothing but a creepy vibe.

Was she going the right way?

She couldn't seem to remember the way back, as the many hallways stretched and turned into many different paths, making the whole experience of getting back to where she needed to be into a corn maze.

When the doll turned at a corner, she definitely knew she was lost.

"Oh, come on..." She mumbled to herself, a slight bit of panic rushing through her.

As she tried to turn around to go back, she heard voices coming up from around the corner.

The doll panicked and quickly dropped to the floor, acting lifeless.

The voices grew louder and louder as they approached closer.

Belinda could feel her heart pound against her chest heavily as she tried to remain still.

Suddenly, a little girl ran over and snatched her up.

As the girl did so, Belinda's hair ribbon got caught underneath a floor board and slipped out of her hair.

"Mommy, Mommy!!" The little girl cried out, holding up the doll. "Look!!! I found her!!!"

As Belinda looked up at the familiar face with her little blue eyes, she noticed that the little girl was no other than Kristy.

Kristy's mother approached her daughter, smiling faintly as she gently lifted Belinda from Kristy's clutches, smoothing out the doll's dress as she observed her carefully.

"Well, that's nice darling.." Annabelle said quietly, placing Belinda underneath her arm as she held her daughter's hand. "It's about time we leave, I need to get a start on supper."

Erik, the step-father, soon walked over by Annabelle's side and nodded with agreement.

"Okay, Mommy.." Kristy said cheerfully as she took her doll back, hugging Belinda tightly.

"Leave...?" Belinda thought to herself with pure panic in her eyes. "No, please!" She shouted frantically in her mind.

Kristy smiled down at the doll and flipped her over, pulling the pull string in the doll's back to make her talk.

"My name is Talky Tina, and I love you very much." The words poured out of Belinda's mouth without her consent.

The family then turned and began to walk to the doors for the exit.

"Nooo... No!!! Please, no!!!" Belinda shouted in her mind with fear, her eyes filled with pure panic.

The doll was desperate to run and get away, but she couldn't.

It was too late, now...