Hidden Secrets

Belinda and Kitten arrived back at the table right around the same time as their waitress came back with the food.

Once they sat down, the waitress handed out all of the dishes, and everyone dug in.

Slappy ate his food really fast, and was done within minutes. He placed his fork down, and stretched his arms.

"Mmm, That was delicious." He said as he wrapped his arm around Belinda's waist.

Belinda smiled at him and was finishing up her salad, but was too busy admiring how cute he was to even take a bite. She flirtatiously fed him one of her cucumber slices, placing it into his mouth.

Slappy smiled and ate it, then kissed her forehead.

Meanwhile, Kitten and Rocky were laughing in conversation as they finished up their meals as well.

Once everyone was done, the waitress came back and collected their empty plates, clearing the table, and gave them a check in which Slappy and Rocky both later paid for.

Before they all knew it, the double date had ended, and it was time to head home.

"It was so nice seeing both of you." Kitten said to Slappy and Belinda, hugging both of them gently.

Belinda smiled and hugged her. "I hope we see each other again soon!" She said softly.

Rocky and Slappy nodded in agreement.

After saying their goodbyes, the two couples both went their separate ways, back to their cars.

Slappy smiled and helped Belinda back into the car, then walked over to his side and got in as well.

Belinda threw her arms around Slappy, hugging him, as she was smiling from ear to ear.

"Thank you for everything! I've never had so much fun in my entire life!" She giggled, her blue eyes glistening in the moonlight.

"Anytime, I had fun too!" He replied, blushing.

As he firmly gripped the steering wheel, he unexpectedly grabbed the girl and pulled her close, kissing her extremely deeply on the lips.

A bit surprised by the sudden kiss, Belinda began to kiss him back deeply, gently sucking on his lower lip.

After a few minutes of what seemed like heaven to them, Slappy suddenly broke the kiss, and patted her head.

Belinda was blushing a deep red, feeling her heart pounding against her chest.

She's never been kissed like that before...

And she liked it.

The boy smirked and kissed her neck, then started the car and drove it out of the parking lot, heading down the road.

Belinda giggled and looked out the window of the car, daydreaming about their wonderful time together.

She suddenly noticed something odd.

They were heading down a different road; the one that didn't lead back to Jimmy's.

"Where are we going?" She questioned to herself.

"I thought home was that way..." She pointed out to him quietly, a bit puzzled.

Slappy smirked to himself and kept driving.

"The fun is just getting started, baby girl."