Stuck Together

Slappy and Belinda suddenly awoken to the sound of Jimmy screaming from the downstairs bathroom.

There he stood, gawking at his reflection with a shocked expression plastered across his terrified, yet angry face.

He could feel his blood boil with anger and frustration.

Not only had Slappy tricked him again, but now that the puppet has a partner, and it's gonna be nothing but double trouble.

Yet, he should've seen it coming due to the fact that this had not been the first time Slappy pulled off a prank on him. In fact, it was known to be a typical habit Slappy contained. On a daily basis, from every single day that Jimmy had spent with the puppet, something would go wrong; whether it was bringing groceries to life, spilling red paint all over the floor, painting on the walls, putting spiders in his sandwiches, or the old shaving cream on the hand trick.

His least favorite prank was known to be a classic of Slappy's; a bucket of water leaning on the ledge of the door to spill all over its victim.

Jimmy shuddered at the hectic memories he could relate to of that one.

He gently rubbed his head, sighing, and began the motivational process of the attempt to scrub off the ink with a rag and some soap.

Luckily, the names weren't too stubborn, and washed away within minutes.

Jimmy then fixed up his appearance and got dressed. He had yet another show later that day, and he didn't want to mess up his reputation.... again.

He needed the money, even if it meant he had to put up with Slappy for the rest of his career, it would at least be worth it.

Besides, the evil puppet had changed his behavioral habits to a better page, especially now that he had the influence of his new little girlfriend being around.

Lucky him.

He was starting to feel more like a dad to the heartless puppet; constantly looking after him and taking care of him, but it's not like Slappy really liked Jimmy anyways.

To be quite clear, the dummy would be lifeless in a junkyard if Jimmy never discovered him in the first place.

Yet, Jimmy would've still been helplessly trapped in the reality life of a middle-aged failed actor, and jobless too.

Once Jimmy was set to go, he grabbed Slappy's case and headed upstairs to the puppet's bedroom.

While standing outside the door, he could hear the soft giggling of Belinda coming from inside.

Slappy was on top of the girl, tickling her senselessly and kissing her neck and chest, causing the girl to burst into uncontrollable laughter.

Her laugh made him laugh as well, and he couldn't help but chuckle a bit as well.

Jim lightly knocked on the door.

The laughter suddenly died down and was soon replaced with Slappy's ragging voice.

"What in the Horrorland do you want, Jimbo?!" The puppet rasped angrily from inside. "I'm busy!!!!"

Jimmy rolled his eyes, but kept patient. "We have to leave soon, the show's in a hour." He warned as he glanced at his watch .

Slappy got out of bed, annoyed about being suddenly interrupted .

He got dressed into his classic suit and transformed into his puppet form, walking over to the bed in which Belinda was sitting in, and held her hand with his wooden fingers.

"I have work to do, my love." He explained with disappointment. "We can continue our tickle fight later... But say, would you like to come along with Jimbo Jambo and I to see our show? I'd hate to leave you behind, and you can hang out in my dressing room while you wait for us to finish up." He asked, hoping she'd come along. He didn't want her out of his sight, it would hurt too much.

He wasn't used to these warm feelings of affection, especially if it was about someone else. He had gotten used to it, however, and it made him feel good in all sorts of ways. Besides, she was all his now.

The girl nodded and turned into her doll form, and hopped of the bed.

Slappy smiled and held her little hand, then quickly brought her with him downstairs, where they met Jimmy at the front of the door.

"All set?" Jimmy asked tiredly, trying to maintain his patience.

Slappy and Belinda both nodded in agreement.

"Alrighty, then... Time to get in the case, we've got a show to get to." Jimmy said as he opened Slappy's empty trunk that he was originally found in.

Slappy groaned. He hated the trunk almost as much as he hated being trapped in a book. It was tight-spaced and dark in there, and rather uncomfortable too.

The puppet's wooden lips suddenly curled up into an evil smirk.

"Hey, Jimbo... I've got a secret for ya!"

Jim raised a brow. "What is it?"

Slappy waved his wooden hand, signaling for the man to bend down to hear.

Jim leaned forward and cocked his head to the side, cupping a hand over his ear to listen.

Instead of telling Jimmy anything, the dummy screamed loudly into the old man's ear.

Almost going deaf for a second, Jimmy quickly covered his ears, his face scrunched up with pain.

"SLAPPY STINE WOOD!!!!!!!!" He shouted angrily at the cackling puppet, who was taking too much joy in his little prank to even care to listen to what Jimmy's lecture.

Slappy danced around in a circle, a troublesome smug planted on his face.

"I got you, I got you, I got youuuu!!" He sang.

Jimmy crossed his arms. "In the case.... NOW." He demanded.

"Don't give me orders, slave!!! You'll be sorry later..." The dummy threatened, his eyes beading with a certain, yet terrifying glow to them.

Jimmy gulped, then unbuckled the latches to the case, opening it up.

Slappy hissed and looked at the trunk with disgust. "Ya know, slave... You really need to update this old thing, I'd prefer it to be lined with satin.... This way, it'll be more fitting and perfect for an amazing, yet talented guy such as mysel-"

"Just get in, already.." Jimmy interrupted drily.

The puppet stuck his tongue at the man, then got in and laid down as he was told.

Jimmy then looked at Belinda.

"Well? Aren't you gonna get in? We will be late.."

The doll looked at the case hesitantly. It was really small spaced. The only way she could fit in there is if she lied directly on top of Slappy and-

She blushed at the thought.

Before she could do anything more, Jimmy pushed her in, causing her to fall on top of Slappy.

Jimmy then closed the case, making it so that the dummy and doll were pressed tightly against each other, and carried them out the door.

Belinda could feel her cheeks turn pink as Slappy held her close.

Slappy smirked.

For once, he suddenly didn't mind being in the trunk.