Naruto

1) Give him Veggies instead of Ramen

2) take ALL his orange jumpsuits, and give him all three of Sasukes new outfits

3) Whenever your around him talk about sasuke ALL day long

4) Bribe Ichiraku Ramen to close up shop for today, and when Naruto see's it's closed tell him they went out of business.

5) show him NaruSasu pics, and tape them all over his room as if it was wallpaper so he looks at them all day & at night XD

6) Clone yourself as sasuke, and make out with Sakura in front of him (Who would wanna kiss Sakura anyway????? >.<)

7)  Whenever he says “believe it”, say, “I don’t.”

8) Use the transformation jutsu to make yourself look like Iruka or Kakashi. Then, tell Naruto that, you’re sorry, but he’s just not doing well enough as a ninja, and he’s going to have to go back to the Academy.

9) Put hot sauce in his ramen when he’s not looking. When he begs you for water or something, give him goldfish water/toilet water/ect., and don’t tell him until after he drinks it.

10) Constantly remind him that Sasuke has more fangirls.

11) Light his hair on fire. Take pictures, of course.

12) Insist that you give him a "New look" and when your done Dye his hair black give him a "New" Wardrobe, and tell him he looks just like Sasuke

13) When he eats Ramen- as soon as he gets his bowl take it from him, and make him watch you eat ALL eleven bowls of his ramen, and make him pay the tab (Awesome if u invite Choji)

14) Insist that he go on a diet, telling him that he’s getting fat at every opporitunity. If he ignores you, follow him around and whack him with a newspaper every time he tries to eat ramen.

15) When he’s sleeping, dye his hair black and do your best to make it look like Sasuke’s with hair gel.

16)  Interview the people of Konoha, asking them to list the things they dislike about Naruto. Make a video of it and send it to him for his birthday. (Bonus if u get both Sasuke, and Sakura's opinion)

17)  Tape record yourself saying “I’m watching you, Naruto” in the creepiest stalker-voice you can do. Leave the tape recorder in his room- Or in his bathroom, for added effect.

18) Tell him Sasukes cheating on him with Orochimaru (Bonus if u get that to happen-TAPED)

19) Clone yourself as Sasuke, and make out with 3 ppl (Gaara,Sasuke, and Itachi)

20) Tell him the Akatsuki are bored "Playing around" with him, and that they want "Sasuke's" instead

21) Hit him whenever he says “believe it.”

22) Start referring to Konohamaru as “The Future 6th Hokage.”

23) Become his own personal announcer. Every minute of the day. “Naruto Uzumaki is now eating breakfast! Yes, that’s miso ramen he’s eating, folks! Same as yesterday! Will he do the same tomorrow? Only time will tell!”

24) Ask him if he knows Sasuke has an obsession with Naruto, and that he sleeps with a "Full body size" plush of him at night.

25) Tape him, and sasuke making out, and send it to Sakura's house, and make her watch the whole thing

26) Haunt him by whispering "Sasukes gonna rape u" and then jump out of a bush, but as the "REAL Sasuke" (Bonus if Sasuke actually does it)

27) replace everything he owns with Explicit NaruSasu pics, and videos, and gifs, and more

28) Tell him Sasuke, and Sakura.......well you know.....did that last night...and in Naruto's bed....XD

HeY!!! Kakashi Sensei your next!!!

Kakashi: *Reading* Huh?....hm...ok...lets begin....

***** WILL UPDATE SOON*****