Author Note

My dearest Flowers,

Thank you so much for reading to the end of There are Many Flowers in Seoul.

Rose has been on a long, winding journey in her attempt to find herself and I'm happy to say that she got there in the end.

You may be wondering why it is that she didn't get her man, but that was never the intention of this story. At nineteen, Rose is much too young to settle down. The most important thing to her was to find herself - to love herself - and to find the confidence to strike out on her own and be her own person instead of relying on the people around her to hand that happiness to her on a silver platter.

Now, she's off on her own adventure, walking into adulthood with her head held high and the world at her feet.

Is this the end of her story?

Of course not!

There's still more story to be told for Rose, but that will be coming in another installment in the future (after much planning and writing from me), and we'll see just what sort of flower she blooms into, and if Tae-won, Yuta, and Si-woo will be there to admire her.

If you notice any updates or changes to any preceeding chapters from here on out, I will be going back through and editing in places (mostly grammatical errors), but this Wattpad book is well and truly complete now at a whopping 151,383 words.

Suffice to say, my fingers are tired.

Thank you so much for showing me the same love, patience and kindness that you always have.

Just like Rose, I hold each of you in a special place in my heart, and hope that we can all move forwards on this journey with our beloved Flowers together now, and in future stories.

Much love to you all, as always.

Clarissa North