Chapter 1: Reincarnation

I don't know how those kids had the power to push me in front of the truck, but here I am. I'm standing in front of truck~sama not realizing he is coming straight for me.

Then, there is a crash and I'm on the ground. There were screams and cries all around me. Man... I didn't have the chance to finish creating the game. Well, at least I can rest in peace now...

Those were my last thoughts before falling unconscious. Everything turned pitch black and a warmth surrounded me. Suddenly, a voice echoed through my head.

[Want to finish the game?]

I looked around me. Nobody is here.

[Want to finish the game?]

Was the voice talking about the game I'm creating. Hmm...

"Sure!"

Suddenly, everything turned white.

[Welcome master, to "Doki~Doki I Love You".]

The voice faded away and new voices were heard.

"Congratulations, it's a girl!"

I was then given to a beautiful looking woman. The woman had black hair that was tinted purple, including amethyst violet eyes.

Suddenly the doors swung open. A man with silver hair and silver eyes came in.

"Violet, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Silver."

"Is that who I think it is?"

The woman named Violet nodded.

"What is her name?"

"Hmmm... I was thinking about calling her Arianna."

"It is a lovely name."

A few months passed

Ever since coming home I have been greeted with several people. One of them including the King himself.

I was reincarnated as the villainess of my own otome game. Weird, right? To think I would be the villainess instead of the heroine.

I looked at my stats.

Name: Arianna Rosa Moonstone
Age: 3 months
Race: Unknown
Affinity: An affinity for everything
Titles: Reincarnater, God, Creater, Villainess, Child
Description: Unlock at end of the story

'Wait... unlock at end of story? What. Does that mean?'

I thought to myself. I sighed. Ever since I came here I have been reminded that I'm in a game. I am making it as I am living it.

I was laying down staring up at the ceiling, when suddenly a boys face cane into my view. He had silver white hair but blue diamond eyes that had a tint of purple in them. I checked his stats.

Name: Chris Moonstone
Age: 3
Race: Human
Affinity: Ice, water, and air
Titles: Prodigy, genius, Child
Description: Chris is known as the crown prince's best friend. He is Arianna's older brother, and is very well known around the country. He is cold to many people which may include the prince if he is in a bad mood.

 He is cold to many people which may include the prince if he is in a bad mood

(Chris Moonstone, but younger)^

We stared at each other for a long time. Suddenly he started to poke my cheek. I glared at him to make him stop, which made him smirk.

"Young master, where are you? The prince has come by to see you."

Chris's smirk faded into a frown and he stopped poking my cheek. Then, he turned around and left me alone again.

I sighed and stood up with the help of the railings. Although I was only a few months old, I could still walk. I couldn't walk that much with how heavy I was.

I looked around the room. Everything was just how I imagined it.

Then, there was a click sound coming from the door. I looked that way, forgetting to get back into a laying down position.

My brother came in again. He stared at me in shock. I laughed awkwardly.

"Is that you sis?"

I only nodded in response.

He looked at me with a huge grin. "Should I tell mother and father about this?"

I shook my head furiously. Is he even a three year old?

"If you can walk, can you also talk?"

I stayed silent for a while before nodding my head.

"Then why aren't you talking?"

How was I going to explain? Why didn't he just keep asking yes or no questions.

"Because the walls can hear"

I said trying to speak as fluently as I could, but it ended up being, "cause te was can hear".

I was so embarrassed and dissapoitted with the way I talked. I really wanted to die right there.

He only sighed and left the room. I decided that I shouldn't be stupid anymore and went back to laying down.

I at least hope he doesn't tell anyone about me being able to talk or stand up.

●●●●●●●●●●

Hey guys! You like my new story so far. I've been reading to any otome game novels so I just decided to make one for myself, and I don't know where to start. It took such a long time to plan on what to write. I hope you guys liked the story. If you don't then...

...(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

It took really long just to think of the plot.