Chapter 11

●●●●●Timeskip●●●●●

It was the time of the party. Everything was ready and we were all dressed up.

The guests were coming in.

I looked down at then from my balcony window. I didn't really like parties.

They all rushed in quickly.

I wish I could change this part.

'Iris.'

[Yes, master?]

'Can I change this part of the story?'

[You don't have that option yet. When you die, you'll have the option to redo this life and recreate the game again]

'I really just want to change this event.'

I sighed and looked down at the people coming in.

A certain girl caught my attention. She had blazing red hair and emerald green eyes. The girl looked aloof and cold.

She was a vilainess that I made. Her name was Ruby Rosefield. She is Duke Rosefield's eldest daughter.

Ruby is suppose to be shy and meek. She will try to change for anyone she loves, but nobody will know that she is trying to change. She tries to be perfect but has a lot of flaws. I made her the villainess because she is betrothed to Chris, my brother.

Ruby is only two years older than me, and is one year younger than Chris. She is suppose to only have a fire and water affinity, but I'm guessing she isn't the real character that I made. If she isn't then she might have more abilities.

'Iris.'

[Yes, master?]

'You said that I cannot scan a reincarnated person, right?'

[Yes and no.]

'What do you mean by that?'

[You cannot scan them until I have upgraded to half of my full potential.]

'How far are you from half way?'

[Quite a while to go.]

'Tch'

'Master, please don't be mad at me. It's not my fault. You should blame the higher ups'

When I heard the knock on my door, I knew that it was time to go greet the guests.

●●●

Sorry for the late update. This is a short chapter so forgive me. I won't update as much because of school, but I want to say thank you for supporting me. I also want to say thank you to 3life_1love for sharing me a character to use.