Chapter 3: First birthday

~One year later~

When I woke up I was greeted with many people in sight. I looked at them slightly confused until the montane voice rang in my head again.

[Happy first birthday master. Do you want a gift?]

I looked around myself. No one was there except my family. I sighed and nodded my head in response to the monotone voice.

[Congratulations master! You have gotten a few new skills. New skills are called sensory and unlimited knowledge.]

What is sensory?

[To answer masters question, sensory is being able to detect a presence with only your senses. It doesn't take mana to sense people unlike others]

...wait did it just read my mind?

[Master our minds are linked as one. I share your memories and everything you experience, if that answer your question]

Okay... then what is unlimited knowledge.

[It is just like what the title says. You have knowledge to the world that is always updated and you have photographic memory. You won't be able to get rid of the knowledge in your head]

Ohh... okay. I understand, also did you freeze time.

[No master, you were the one to freeze time. Unlike you, I don't have the physical body to make time stop in this world. Also, you have time magic so you are able to stop time, but you can still move]

Do you have a name I could call you by? It's weird to call you robot or something.

[To answer master, I don't have a name yet. You could make me a name or call me AI 001]

I think I would rather call you Iris.

[Okay, master. My new name is Iris]

The voice faded away and time resumed again.

"Happy birthday Aria!" They all said in unison.

I only said thanks and they left while I got changed. The maids dressed me up in a light blue lolita dress that had lace around the hem of the skirt. I had my hair down and I didn't put any other accessory on.

I was picked up by my maid and we went downstairs to where my family was eating breakfast at.

Every birthday there would be a feast for dinner. Breakfast and lunch would always be the same.

Once I finished up, I was able to play with Chris. Chris would normally play around with swords because you don't practice magic until the age of 6.

Once at the age of 6, they will put you through a magic ceremony, where they'll see what type of magic you have, as well as how much magic capacity you have as well.

Meanwhile, Chris was playing around, the maids came over to us.

"Young master Chris, the young prince is here."

Chris only sighed and looked at me as if asking me if I wanted to come with him. I grabbed his hand as if saying I'll go too.

Soon after that we were at our front door standing in front of the crown prince.

"Chris, why didn't you come to the palace?" The prince whined. I didn't understand why he was whining about having Chris not go to the palace.

"It is my sisters birthday. I cannot go today." Chris replied in a simple manner, but yet he glared at the prince. His glare was saying something like, 'I didn't go with you because you're going to experiment with me again'.

I smiled at the prince and waved at him. The prince's grin grew wider at the sight of me.

"Why don't you just bring your sister then"

His tone was so carefree, it was hard to tell that he was the rumored aloof prince.

"No way would I bring my sister to the palace"

The prince only chuckled. Then, I remembered that I didn't check his stats.

Name: Atlas Herik
Age: 4
Race: Human
Affinity: Light, fire, and air
Title: Crown Prince, prodigy, genius, aloof prince
Description: Atlas is the crown prince of the country named Lunares. He only shows emotion to those closest to him. He hates any spoilt brat that comes near him and will show his disgust towards the person. Not much information is known until rest of the story is unlocked.

 Not much information is known until rest of the story is unlocked

(Prince Atlas but younger)^

I sighed. I wanted to know more about his description.

"Big brother, why can't we go to the palace? Isn't it a very beautiful place? I heard the garden is very beautiful. D-do you not want me to come with you?" I said while tears were coming to my face.

Chris sighed. "Aria, it is not that I don't want you to go. It is just that the place isn't for children."

"B-big brother, why can't I go?"

He looked at my face full of tears once again. He sighs again and turns to the crown prince.

"I guess we'll be going to the palace."

Prince Atlas smirks at my brothers defeat. He looks at me while I wink at him. We both smirk and he gives me a thumbs up.

I smiled brightly as I followed my brother and the prince to the carriage. I couldn't wait to see what the palace looked like.

●●●●●●●●●●

Hey guys! What do you think about the prince's personality? Should I change it? Oh well, it's too late to change its personality. I hoped you guys enjoyed the story.