Chapter 7: More About the World

I walked to the bookshelf closest to me, and grabbed the first book I saw. On the cover were the words, "The History of The World".

I never would've thought it would be the first book I picked, but I just started reading it.

There are about 5 countries in this world. The country I live in is called Rosowal where all creatures can live in. In Rosowal, our current king is James Herik. Rosowal has the largest academy called Waterfall Academy, but only scholars or nobles can enter. We are the country in the middle with the other 4 countries surrounding us. Rosowal has a treaty with all the countries and no war has ever broken out since thousands of years.

The country to our north is Fae. Fae is home to the elves, fairies and pixies. They hardly ever interact with anybody other than the people in that country, and only made a treaty with Rosowal, because they believed it was an interesting country. Fae is home to many of the most beautiful places in the land, but no one has ever been able to see it other than the people in that country, because of its no trespassing policy. The fairy queen is Rosetta Laren, and the queen of pixies is Lillian Farr. The elf king is Hubert Unis.

The country south of us is Rownwod. Rownwod is the home of the dwarves and beastman. The area is surrounded by tons and tons of forests with a lake in the middle of it all. The current king of the dwarves is Cesar Woodrow, and the king of the beastman is Rune Firn

The country east of us is Sudalo. Sudalo is home to the dragons, angels and sometimes mermaids. The mermaids visit land only during spring and hardly interact with anyone. Above Sudalo, there is a floating island where the dragons live. Sometimes the angels live there too. The angels are there to protect the land of any dangerous things, and are one of the only creatures able to interact with the elves, fairies or pixies. The queen of angels in Alicia Moons. The king of dragons is Ratchet Joon, and the queen of mermaids is Serenity Lydia.

The country west of us is Loperique the demons and vampires land. Not much is known about their land because anybody that goes there would normally die, unless they were a demon or vampire. Rosowal got a treaty made with them only because of Rosowal's good trade network with the other countries. None is known about the current demon king and vampire king.

As I continued to read, I heard the door slam open. I looked up and saw my brother standing there.