Chapter 2: My Sister can Talk

Chris's POV

When I heard that I was getting a new baby sister, I was pretty upset. I didn't know why but the thought of having to share my parents love was unbearable.

But then I thought again, what if I could make her my sparring partner?

When I told this to my parents they both were pretty mad at me saying, "you can't fight a little girl" or "Why would you want to fight your own sister".

I knew they were mad by the tone in their voices. I only walked away having to clear the thought of sparring my sister.

I thought it was a good idea though. She would be able to defend herself at least.

Then after my mother gave birth, I wasn't allowed to see her until three months were up, because they were afraid I would end up killing the baby.

When I went to see my new sister, I was amazed by how cute she looked. She had black hair that had both a tint of violet and silver in it. Her eyes were also a pale pink color. Not only that but she had pale skin. When I poked I was amazed by how soft her skin was. I couldn't stop poking her.

When I realized it, she was glaring at me. That only made me smirk more. It seemed like she knew what I was doing.

Then, some maid told me that the stupid prince was here. I only frowned but went to greet him.

The crown prince had blonde hair and blue eyes that had a tint of green in them.

He would always drop by my house whenever he was nearby and then leave almost immediately.

Because we both were only three he had the his attendant with him while I stood there with my attendant.

He only cane by to say hi and left. I immediately went back upstairs to see my sister again.

When I opened the door I saw her standing up with the crib railings as support. She turned to look at me but then fell into a daze.

I started asking her questions which she only nodded or shook her head to. I knew she could fully understand me, so I asked if she could talk. She nodded again and I asked why.

She stayed silent before answering back with her baby voice. I couldn't handle the new shock anymore and left the room. I knew I couldn't tell mother or father, because they would just think I was crazy. Also, because I still wasn't allowed to visit her yet, so I would be punished pretty badly for entering without permission.

I went to my room and thought for a moment. If she could talk and walk, then she could probably spar me when she hits the age of two.

I smiled to myself at the thought. Although I would want to spar her, I would be grounded for a very long time, so I buried the thought deep in my head.

●●●●●●●●●

Hey guys! I hoped you enjoyed the story. This was like the first chapter except in Chris's POV. Should I make Chris a sis-con. It would make the story more interesting.

(o⌒.⌒o)