The Distorionist x Reader Chapter One

Sorry if this is shitty! I hope you enjoy this story, but first of all I'd like to say that there may be cursing. Also, ignore any typos, please. Keep calm and love Chris P boi.

I'm so annoyed! Fukase, Oliver, Rin, and Len were supposed to be at my house right now! The five of us planned on going to an amusement park, but first come to my house... I walked over and picked up my favorite brush, and brushed my [Your hair color] hair. When I was doing that, I heard a tiny knock on the door. So, I ran to the door, and opened it. I knew who it was already.

"H-hi..." Oliver said shyly, but he was still smiling.  "Hello, Oliver! Any idea where Fukase, Rin, and Len are?" I asked him, curiously. "Well, [Your name] they're outside... F-Fukase is arguing with Len again..." Oliver replied, with tears forming in his only eye. I sort of hate when he cries about his friends arguing, or other ridiculous stuff like that...

The wood door was still open, so Fukase, Rin, and Len just walked into my house. "[Your name]!" Fukase said, running over and hugging me. Of course, I hug him back, what kind of friend wouldn't? When we stopped hugging, Fukase kissed my cheek... He whispers, "[Your name], you look beautiful today... Are you ready to go to the amusement park?"

What the actual fuck? I don't really like him like that... I don't think I should tell him that, though... He IS my best friend, so I'd feel bad about that... "I'm ready, I guess..." I said awkwardly in response. "Wait, Fukase, move away from [Your name] for a second!" Len said, with a huge smile.

Fukase did what Len said, and moved away from me. Len and Rin RAN over and hugged me. I laughed a little bit, and hug them back. The hug was quick, and Rin took hand and brought me outside. She was running REALLY fast to the amusement park! Of course, Oliver, Fukase, and Len followed us.

I lived pretty close to the amusement park, so Rin ran there with ease. Me and Rin were there before Fukase, Oliver, and Len, so when they did show up, Rin said, "HAHA! Victory is ours! Me and [Your name] beat you guys here! Haha!" "Shut up!" Len said, annoyed and also sticking his tongue out like a little kid. Oliver looked as though he was going to cry again... Oh god. "Okay, okay, okay... Let's go on some rides." I said quickly, to make sure Oliver doesn't cry yet again.

"Hey, let's go on the Ferris Wheel!" Len said, sounding excited. "Yeah!" Rin agreed, smiling. The five of us walked over to the Ferris Wheel. There seemed to be a pretty big line! As I kept waiting, I noticed something... There can only be two people at one of those tables on the ride, and there are five of us! I'm behind my friends, so this is JUST GREAT! I felt so scared, and I can't just leave this line, there are many people behind me, so it would be next to impossible!

Len gets on the Ferris Wheel with Rin, Oliver with Fukase, but who they will be with me? I started shaking so much, to the point where I didn't realize the guy who worked there was asking for a dollar from me, so I can ride the Ferris Wheel. I hand him the money and sit down in the little compartment thing on the Ferris Wheel...

A moment later, a boy around my age is put with me. But, he didn't look normal... This guy had messy white hair, skin that is literally all white, and BIG eyes with swirls in them... This was almost... Handsome. I really wanted to say something to him, but I'm shy around people I don't know... "Hello, dear." The guy near me said. "H-hi..." I responded, nervously. I have no idea why, but my face felt so hot, and it was hardly even sunny... I saw him smile, and he had a HUGE smile! I wouldn't say it was creepy, but... Startling. "W-what's your name?" I ask quietly. His smile grows bigger. "I am Christopher Pierre, darling. What might your name be?" Christopher responded to my question. "I am [Your First Name] [Your last name]..." "What a lovely name..." Christopher replied. I blushed. "Y-you too, Christopher." I replied, still with my cheeks red.

"So, don't you think I'm terrifying or ugly, dear?" He asks with and huge smile, and an eyebrow raised. "Not at all, actually..." I said to Christopher, feeling more comfortable talking to him. He looked shocked. So, I took a moment to consider what to say. "I hope no one thinks that about you..." I said, actually looking him in the eyes this time. The swirls in his eyes were making me feel very dizzy...

The next thing I knew, Christopher Pierre was holding me in his arms.... What had happened?! "H-huh? What happened?" I asked, shocked and blushing. "I'm not quite sure. I was about to reply to what you had said, but your eyes shut and you fell forward near me..." Christopher Pierre informed me. "I'm so sorry, Christopher! So so sorry! I didn't mean t-" When I was saying that, Christopher put a finger over my lips to silence me... "Don't worry about it." He said. "Also, you can call me Chris, [Your name] ."

Chris decided to put me down, since the ride ended. I didn't expect any of THAT to happen! I was about to walk away from the ride when Chris asked, "Wait, [Your name]... Can we exchange phone numbers?" "O-of course!" I said excitedly. So, we exchanged phone numbers and waved goodbye to each other. I saw that Fukase looked pissed... I have a feeling this is because of everything with me and Chris...

♥~To be continued~♥
(Sorry that that was horrible)